• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

arvin192000
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

ok thx
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

wow nice tutorial hehehehe :D :D :D :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sakeral...what is the purpose of ur three posts above? Also you should no better than to double or triple post just edit ur previous post. =)
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hey kua bobcbar thnx for the reminders hehehehe ^_^ thnx and sory =) =) =) =) =) =)
animearies
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi..im a newbies well i want to create my own crossover layouts...how can i can i create my own crossover...thanks....i hope theres an answer to my questions... :)
bad&adeek@ftalk.com
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]thanks for sharing this sis.. =) A big help for those NEWBIES..[/i]
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thx for sharing... its nice! newbies like me can use it..
choochay
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=animearies]hi..im a newbies well i want to create my own crossover layouts...how can i can i create my own crossover...thanks....i hope theres an answer to my questions... :)[/quote] i think you should see this one, [url]http://theftalk.com/t19539-crossover-layout-tutorial.html[/url]
joez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi... its past few months since i stop vivsiting this site b'coz of my bz work.. and now im having a big problem in my FS profile... i lost everything that i tweak in my profile... there is sum1 could help?!! :D :D
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=joez]hi... its past few months since i stop vivsiting this site b'coz of my bz work.. and now im having a big problem in my FS profile... i lost everything that i tweak in my profile... there is sum1 could help?!! :D :D[/quote] [b]u can read the tutorial to refreshen ur memory :lol:[/b] den post here if u hav questions regardng those steps... u can also ask for assistance in the help thread ;)
cloakmaster20
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow this is my first thread to open and for some reason i simply understand your tutorials thanks a lot i believe i'll be happy to become a member here :D thanks for the basic tutorials :thumbsup: [align=center][/align]
trojandave
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tutorial my friend thanks 4 the code :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cloakmaster20]wow this is my first thread to open and for some reason i simply understand your tutorials thanks a lot i believe i'll be happy to become a member here :D thanks for the basic tutorials :thumbsup: [align=center][/align][/quote] well, its nice to hear that... :D welcome to ftalk & enjoi the forum & hav fun tweaking ;) thnx trojan ;) jz post if u hav questions;)
xMYEx
» n00b
1969-12-31

..tnx for sharing.. :D a good start for newbiez..
mheng01
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei.. i have sumthin' to ask.. im using css & js and in Line with this, i inject my css fiLe in my js file using using feruzz's css injction.. i'LL put that on top of my extrnal js... at first, my codes working, but now, nothing happen na.. whats wrong? sumbody heLP me pLS.. im just a newbie hir.. thAnx in advance.. here's my code.. <">
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mheng01
» n00b
1969-12-31

i try it so many times but even my css doesn't work.. so i do not inject my css into my js so that my css wiLL work but my js is not..
babevian
» n00b
1969-12-31

Help! Im a newbie.. I know how to use CSS but im trying to figure out how to make JS and combine it with CSS... I want to put visitor info, slide show on my photo gallery box and other stuff like... I've read the tutorials and i am not sure if i am doing it right... here's my JS code... <">i used the CSS inject and put it on top of my JS code... then i tried the JS linker and it didnt work.. is there something missing or incorrect on my JS code above? HELP! thanks...

Last edited by babevian (2008-02-14 13:51:22)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ [b]mheng01 [/b] i tried ur codes...im using the updated linker & they r workng... u jz probbly need to update urs too... [i](the last linker update was ystrday.,feb.13 (US eastern time))[/i] btw, the document.write codes somtyms cause conflct or cause the profile to hang... @ [b]babevian [/b] ur codes are gud..they're workng... i tried em n my test page... juz edit the slide show that u placed in the code,,, by the way...hope u are aware that the slide show u have isnt for the photo gallery but for the footer =)

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-02-14 15:17:34)

babevian
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@shy19[/b] How come it wont work on my profile.. i have tried it many times... =( hmmmm... Thanks anyway, appreciate your reply.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:31

[ 10 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy