• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

^^ pls use english... see underground sec for updates ;)
charjess
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

how can i have a welcome sign on my freindster..?i mean a welcome sigh or word above in my profile:cry?pls help me?like the freindster of my friend?and wr will i put the code after? :cry:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=charjess]how can i have a welcome sign on my freindster..?i mean a welcome sigh or word above in my profile:cry?pls help me?like the freindster of my friend?and wr will i put the code after? :cry:[/quote] Check this thread..[url]http://theftalk.com/t7694-Complete-Compilation-Codes%21.html[/url]
charjess
» n00b
1969-12-31

huh?pls give me an easy step..pls?
alexalicious
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi sis,,,can you help me on how to remove advertisements from google,,,it keeps on entering my page,,,and it sometimes destroy the beauty of my friendster background,,,can you help me?
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=charjess]huh?pls give me an easy step..pls?[/quote] [quote=alexalicious]hi sis,,,can you help me on how to remove advertisements from google,,,it keeps on entering my page,,,and it sometimes destroy the beauty of my friendster background,,,can you help me?[/quote] u two myt wana study this 1st: :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url] den search for the codes that u need... u myt find them n the follwng links :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t10469-Compilation-Hide-Codes-%28CSS-Codes%29.html[/url] :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t7694-Complete-Compilation-Codes%21.html[/url] or jz read thru this link: :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t22054-Compilation-Tricks-Tutorials-%28Sort-Contributors%27-Name%29.html[/url] now, i gave u refrences...tym for u to study those ;)
mimae513
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you very much ^^ =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) it really help a lot *^^* :D
tsuch27
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey..excuse me. after getting the url in the ripway, wat will i do next? :(
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=tsuch27]hey..excuse me. after getting the url in the ripway, wat will i do next? :([/quote] just browse the forum and find the latest linker that fits to your code :eh: btw,avoid spam post,multiple post next time :smoke:

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-04-24 06:40:08)

rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there any working css linker available now?
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wow this is very helping.. =)
t1t4n
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love your tutorial so much...... keep posting okey ;)
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice tutorial..
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thx a lot for your informations =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]this is wut im looking for..... thx a lot=)[/quote] Why are you double posting comments in threads and post the same thanks over again after you did once. Looks like you are just trying to increase ur post count which is considered spamming.
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=rhodem24]is there any working css linker available now?[/quote] Yep! Just visit the Friendster Underground Section! :eh:
jessicaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello c: thankyu ;) i'll try it. ;] thank yu for sharing. ;)
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Tnx 4 dis.
gildedcunt
» Banned
1969-12-31

though im not stupid, i cant get the last part, the TXT thing. pls help, newbie here
gildedcunt
» Banned
1969-12-31

thought im not that stupid,i cant get the last part,the .TEXT thing.pls help newbie here tnx
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:46

[ 9 queries - 0.083 second ]
Privacy Policy