• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

geoffellen
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

the linker generator is not working both js and css :crybaby:
stornh
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

thanks for sharing... =):thumbsup: i'll try this later... =):thumbsup:
louie08cute
» n00b
1969-12-31

who somebody help me or teach me how to edit my profile?...add me up in friendster...louie08cute@yahoo.com...thank you :( <">please teach me other techniques...hmmmm...

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-06 18:14:56)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Posts merged.[/b] guys do not double/multiple post please. read the rules.
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:cool: ehehe..tnx for this sis... this really helpd the newbies (like me) :lol: :wow: [b] @ geofellen:[/b] wat linker is not working?? (i'll help)...

Last edited by kia_bunso28 (2008-03-06 23:43:11)

kenloid
» n00b
1969-12-31

huhuhu i cant understand your instructions..!!! :cry: :crybaby:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-10 03:58:18)

kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

/\ plss don't spam. follow the instruction, read the rules here : http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules :thumbsup: And enjoy here.
LOLLiPOPCANDiESx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Thanks for sharing. It's good for new members.[/color][/b]
jinkillua01
» n00b
1969-12-31

amf!!! it is so hard to make a nice profile :wasted::wasted: huhhuhuh i can`t understand,, hehehe i`m a newbie here ,,, can you make me a profile, if you do`t mind??? plssssss
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Its not the hard to make a nice profile, just take ur time and learn the different codes. If you want a nice layout check the layout threads many users offer premade layouts.
gbg062863
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! i'm just new here. I just want to ask how to add box to my profile. pls help me. thanks.. this is my friendster : http://profiles.friendster.com/mtlloya
JusTyMinD
» n00b
1969-12-31

good foe d newbies :D
kupukupuhitam283
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Will Ask the way of shere css from ripway and way of generated css N Js to my friendster is problem twit still like this, I request its aid help Brother and Sister :(to send the way of editing to my Email is black_butterfly283@yahoo.com I'm Sorry of my Ianguage :D I don't so understand the english Ianguage :crybaby::crybaby:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kupukupuhitam283]I Will Ask the way of shere css from ripway and way of generated css N Js to my friendster is problem twit still like this, I request its aid help Brother and Sister :(to send the way of editing to my Email is black_butterfly283@yahoo.com I'm Sorry of my Ianguage :D I don't so understand the english Ianguage :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] you may read this tutorial,and please study it for some ideas ;) [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url]
wushuz12
» n00b
1969-12-31

can someone help how make a layout?? :/
che_vin00
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-10 03:50:32)

che_vin00
» n00b
1969-12-31

>>how to edit dis BG plz help me plzz sent it to my email add karhyvin_06@yahoo.com.... >>tnx a lot in advance if you can help me 4 my problem.... >>tnx tc olwiez muah:*
chisai
» n00b
1969-12-31

i was looking for the linker... too hard to find =c
sakurakinimoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=chisai]i was looking for the linker... too hard to find =c[/quote] it is located in friendster underground.. here's the link.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t22994-linker-Angell-ville%28march-05%2C2008%29.html[/url]
EMORIKA
» n00b
1969-12-31

:( i neEd HeLp..uhuhu..=( mY CoDe is noT worKing...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:52

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy