• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

chezica
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

tnx for diz=) i thnk I cud rili use it:rolleyes: continue....
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[quote=gildedcunt]thought im not that stupid,i cant get the last part,the .TEXT thing.pls help newbie here tnx[/quote] the css injector is a javascript code,instead of [b].js[/b] you should change that to .text or [b].txt[/b] to work coz sometimes using [b].js[/b] always always filtered by fteam..! :eh:
mickmeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx for this tutorial..big help for us newbbies...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
jhumong
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i create a java injector?
shanecute79
» n00b
1969-12-31

hoow to center my profile:question:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i reaLly caN't unDerstand tHe js thing...:crybaby:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hey!dis one's great..=)
Chippy14
» n00b
1969-12-31

Great tutorial :D Thanks. :P [b][/b] Bye. :D [b][/b]
genurorm
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can I put this code. var css = document.createElement("link"); css.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet"); css.setAttribute("href","EXTERNAL_CSS_URL_HERE"); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css); Can I have the js linker for my friendster profile.? Where can I put that code>
karencute4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that was great...like i can understand it...it's clearer to me now although i am still confuse...thanks a lot...:thumbsup:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jhumong]how can i create a java injector?[/quote] java injctor..well u must know commands, scripting & ol those thngs... but if u mean external js file see step 4 [quote=genurorm]where can I put this code. var css = document.createElement("link"); css.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet"); css.setAttribute("href","[b]EXTERNAL_CSS_URL_HERE[/b]"); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css); Can I have the js linker for my friendster profile.? Where can I put that code>[/quote] that wud go @ the top of ur main external JS file =) jz change the bold part to ur file url =) linker., try surfing the subforums on the top part of ths site's main page ;)

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-05-01 23:51:33)

redloverish
» n00b
1969-12-31

paano nman po ung layout na CROSSOVER?ahee,..thnks po..email nio nman po ako,.. "redloverish@yahoo.com"..thanks ulet!
zirtaeb_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! thanks 4 d info.. it's really helpful for d newbies..(like me) ahaha!:D ..hope i can make my first layout.. tnx!
zirtaeb_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

one more thing.. i can't also understand the js part.. anyway..thanks!

Last edited by zirtaeb_15 (2008-05-02 06:05:37)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=redloverish]paano nman po ung layout na CROSSOVER?ahee,..thnks po..email nio nman po ako,.. "redloverish@yahoo.com"..thanks ulet![/quote] Please take time to read the forum rules, english is required unless in a regional thread. =)
megan22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Irfanview is very good..i used it to create a slideshow to used as a background in my profile =)=|:thumbsup:
emo_aq_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i preview my finished layout except for using my own profile?... ..pm me?. tnx a lot^^
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

u can create an html page back up for that. wen u try it n a profile., jz copy the page source code (fro ie browser = page >> view source) save that in ur hosting site (e.g Ripway) & use [b].html[/b] as ur extension (ex. layout[b].html[/b])
"noZ"
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice tutorial.. now i can make my own [b]CSS[/b] :arrow: friendster talk is the best.. :thumbsup: i love it.. :wow:
mheng01
» n00b
1969-12-31

are the css and js Linker are stiLL working? pLs pm... thanx a Lot..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:07

[ 9 queries - 0.171 second ]
Privacy Policy