• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[quote=mheng01]are the css and js Linker are stiLL working? pLs pm... thanx a Lot..[/quote] jz go to the underground section

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-05-06 20:54:02)

LilCuteCripz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

eNXu fOr da help gUyz..!! den i will make my own layouts..tenk u so much...!!=):thumbsup:
sawsaw03
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:hi can u make me a beutiful lay-out for boy like:rolleyes: :arrow:devil may cry:D :arrow:or any lay-out that theres a fire:eh:thumbsup::
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=sawsaw03]:arrow:hi can u make me a beutiful lay-out for boy like:rolleyes: :arrow:devil may cry:D :arrow:or any lay-out that theres a fire:eh:thumbsup::[/quote] pls go to the ff. link :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t24866-CSS-Layout-Request%3F.html[/url]
summerLunacy
» n00b
1969-12-31

ms shy!.im having troubLes.haha.im a totaL newbie in using ripway and the such.ehh,.after saving,,how wiLL it work in my profiLe.btw..how shud i save js fiLes??ehehe.pLease heLp mee. :crybaby:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=summerLunacy]ms shy!.im having troubLes.haha.im a totaL newbie in using ripway and the such.ehh,.after saving,,how wiLL it work in my profiLe.btw..how shud i save js fiLes??ehehe.pLease heLp mee. :crybaby:[/quote] aftr saving ur files in ripway.. u need the [b]linker[/b] u'll find that in the [url=http://theftalk.com/f5-Friendster-Underground.html]Underground Section[/url] the Js file... that's the one also included in step four, only, i used the extention [b].txt[/b] instead of [b].js[/b]

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-05-08 16:40:50)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I've been waiting for this! Thanks! =)
jiarcbff
» n00b
1969-12-31

love is when someone who loves you very much love ya![align=center][/align]:rolleyes::D
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice one enx for sharing!!
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx 4 this you help us alot^_^
xmski
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ms. Shy, is it possible to inject 2 css files? coz i have my mane css file and my external css file. where should i put it? is it possible?
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xmski]Ms. Shy, is it possible to inject 2 css files? coz i have my mane css file and my external css file. where should i put it? is it possible?[/quote] this s the multiple css injector... <">for further explanation... u can refr to ate swit's post :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t21727-WayS-to-Compile-Ur-CSS-And-JS.html[/url]
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weeeehhh...!!=)=)=)=)=) tnx 4 d tutorial...^^
xhamazingluurve
» n00b
1969-12-31

tenchu. this is [b]very[/b] helpful :]]
penshoppe_a
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi shy 19 can u plz..teach me how to hide my last log-in.and how to make js file in order to do it? i ned to hide my last log-in..tnx and more power.
shin01rain
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you thank you for these... [ + ] repu for you.. :D
patricia_naomi_tan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ate shy..:Dcan i request a banner?please?:D[/b]
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=penshoppe_a]hi shy 19 can u plz..teach me how to hide my last log-in.and how to make js file in order to do it? i ned to hide my last log-in..tnx and more power.[/quote] see step 4 (4.2) ;) & after understandng that get the hide last log-in code [url=http://theftalk.com/t2457-Hide-Last-Member-Since-etc...html][u][b]here[/b][/u][/url] [quote=shin01rain]thank you thank you for these... [ + ] repu for you.. :D[/quote] :lol: thank but no need... :D &bsides, u cant even giv that yet [quote=patricia_naomi_tan][b]ate shy..:Dcan i request a banner?please?:D[/b][/quote] pls proceed to the gfx section ... i dont mke request [sup]no more[/sup]
merdi001
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oH...dAtZ CoOL..tHnx fOr sHarIng....=):thumbsup: [img]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w294/m1e2r3d4i5/merdi-1.gif[/img]
katy15
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx!. u help me a lot!:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:40

[ 9 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy