• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what will be ur reaction if a rat is in your bag??? :lol:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

I'll scream and scream... What will be your reaction if there's a gum in your skirt?
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i'd be pissed.. what'll be ur reaction if you slipped in the canteen??
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:redface: :redface: :redface: :arrow: like that. =( umm. what will be ur reaction if u found ur bf/gf cheating?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o what is yur reaction when yu found yurself lost in a place yu didnt know before..
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:paranoid: <-- this one what will be ur reaction if step on a shit? :eh:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

first this :retard: then this>> :wasted: and lastly this >> :puke: (OA) :lol: what will be ur reaction if a stranger gives you a box of donuts?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this -> :/ then this-> :paranoid: then ill accept teh donut then > :penguin: what wiill be ur reaction if you found out that ur dad is a gay?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this >> :o then this >> :/ then this >> :rolleyes: finally >> :lol: what will your reaction be if you find your man hugging other girl?

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-16 19:01:26)

mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

if i'm a girl, i'd be react like this >> :o then >> :crybaby: then >> :cry: and then :midfinger: Finally >> :penguin: :wow: Looking for another guy :D What will your reaction if didn't pass the school test?
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'll hang myself.. :retard: What will your reaction be if there's someone retarded got crushed on you? :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this-> =| atleast someone got a crush on me :D :lol: :P what will ur reaction be.. if u gone to a place where all people have same faces.. whew.. my english hehe :thumbsdown:
mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll looking for the much better faces :lol: What will ur reaction if ur mom has yellin' at u?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be like this--> :cry: what will ur reaction be if u see a man pregnant
mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:lol: :o I'll think of Arnold Scwargeneger What will ur reaction if u turn into a girl / man in the morning?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll scream.. i dont want to be a girl .. :lol: what will ur reaction be.. if u won brand new car in the internet but they send you a small mercedez benz toy car..

Last edited by niknok_1999 (2008-01-16 23:06:28)

viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'll find the owner of the website,n burn him out..!! :evil: What will be ur reaction if you noticed that you are actually bisexual? :o

Last edited by viperhydra89 (2008-01-16 23:05:48)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maybe i was just dreaming when i noticed that? coz its rilly impossible for me :D what will ur reaction be if a beggar is asking money from you then you gave him a little amount of money..then he says duh!?? only this? wat are u? poor ? then he threw the money and spits in front of you like this> :puke:

Last edited by niknok_1999 (2008-01-16 23:31:55)

mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

w t f?.ill tell him/her " go get some life..ur a st*pid worthless person in our society hmp! " what will be your reaction if have 3 strands of hair and u can put it where ever u want in ur head..
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:/ coz i did not get it :P what will ur reaction be if u see ur pet dog acting like a monkey..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:51

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy