• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

:lol: i'll be very very happy :arrow: If you see someone get killed in your home :penguin:
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

:o then :O if u saw that someone is stalking you
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmmm.. no coment... if ur fs hasbeen ripped??
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll kill the ripper!! :arrow: what if you win in a lottery??
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will say "horeee" if u will banned??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:lol: make a new acc... :arrow: If your ex get sick :penguin::penguin:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will sms him and carrying him.. if ur ex need u to help her/him??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D I'll say :arrow:[i] Ow, I think you can handle it alone[/i] =):thumbsup::thumbsup: :arrow: If someone lies to you :lol::penguin::penguin:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will angry to him or her and i will crying too if ur lil sist is bad mood bcoz u??:D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:crybaby: I'll say to her :arrow: :crybaby: apologize me my lil sist, I just kidding with you :wallbash: :D:rose: this for you :D:D :arrow: If someone get mad with you, but you dunno what you did to her/him :wasted:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dunno what i do..:D if u wana be offline in month??
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be missing his comments. :wallbash: [spoiler]it's better if i off from ftalk than fs. [/spoiler] [hr] if u lost ur religion?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:lol: I don't care... :D:D :arrow: If someone say :arrow: [i]I'll kill you tomorrow morning[/i] :mad:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Why not? :lol: Haha. First Im gonna say, "what makes u wanna kill me?" then ill pray so God will change his/her purpose. [hr] If u find ur stupid cat trapped in a hole?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D I'd do nothing :lol: :arrow: If you find 1 million dollars :question:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will fly to ur place :lol: [hr] If u meet Amy Lee?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wow: whoaaaaaaaa!! I'll hug her and take my pic with her :wow::wow: <--- :O Amy Lee, I loph Amy Lee :redface: after Andrea :D :arrow: If you meet Gerrad MCR :eh::penguin::penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Im gonna say "Divorce ur wife and marry me." :lol: [hr] If u found Andrea is walking with Ege??=d
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!! :O I'll kill Ege :disgust: even he's my best friend :wallbash: how could Andrea want to walk with him :mad: :arrow: If you meet me? :lol::penguin::penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Im gonna say. "Why did I meet u now?I wanna meet Keikoku not Hotaru" :lol: [hr] If u know that Sulhan is the author of SDK? :O
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:20

[ 9 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy