• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

no! i'll be bored for sure.. what if you lost your wallet including your money? :D
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i'll be :o then :crybaby: hahahahahahahahaha what will ur reaction be if u saw someone ready to stab your back?
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill be :o:o:o then i'll :penguin::penguin::penguin:.. what will be your reaction if i hugged u?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll be :wow: what is your reaction if someone hacked your account? :D
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll panic.. haha.. wat if u win the lottery?
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll go to MCR's concert! what if you passed in Harvard?
mz.jhoan
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow: whoo ! ill give up everything here in phil. ^^ ` what will your reaction if i told you [b]iloveyou[/b]? *blush*
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^mz. jhoan, plz avoid double posting.=| topic: i love you too!. wat will be ur reaction if ur cp was snatched?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll :o:o hhaha if your grandma is dancing till midnight??
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill join her..:lol: wat if u accidentally meet spiderman?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll kick him =D what will be ur reaction if your father have the third wife ? :penguin::penguin::penguin:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll say to my dad :arrow: :D Can you give me one of your wife as my servant? :lol: :/ If you get sick, but you must do something important at night? :wallbash:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll do it....if it's rily important... if a Dog bite u and u're infected by Rabies?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll smile everyday :wallbash: If your download always uncompleted?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Im gonna burn that desktop =d [hr][hr] If u didnt know that today is 31?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No comment. If your YM can't login? :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll try Meebo. [hr][hr] If u meet Hiro Mashima?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

who's that?? haha :D if u realize that u cannot move ur hand??

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-03-30 12:44:18)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D I don't know what I must do :wallbash: :D If you got 1 million dollars?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll go to Japan :D [hr][hr] If u have a ticket to heaven?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:17

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy