• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

menikmatic
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

[align=center][i]Depending upon the circumstance and their attitude towards me, and my allegiance to my biological mother, i might accept them but i might not accept that my father's 'significant other' is my mother. [/i] = = = = = = = = = = = = = = [b] What if your mom drowned from drinking too much coke, what's the first emotion that comes to your mind?[/b][/align]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

really surprised.. then depressed. reason why im surprised : she doesnt drink coke. and i dont think someone could drown in what they drink in unless they have their bladder damaged from to much liquid in their body. :rolleyes: what will be your reaction if you were suddenly disconnected from the internet? :lol: =D
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im probably freakin out!.. geezzz that happened to me many times.. and im really PISSSED.. :wasted: :smoke: what will be your reaction if u knew that ur gf/bf is cheating on u?
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will be very depressed and angry... :crybaby::angry: what if your bestfriend had a crush on your crush????
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mie the best man win what if ur crush hav a crush on you bestfriend??
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=mirhadz]what if ur crush hav a crush on you bestfriend??[/quote] [quote=aljelyn13]what if your bestfriend had a crush on your crush????[/quote] i think it same question... I don't know..mybe depressed or disappointed :wallbash: What will be ur reaction if you see ghost?
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i will scream,,, very loud,,, wahahaha,,, wat will b ur reaction if you found out dat you bf/gf had a secret relationship with your best friend?[/b][/align]
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm gonna be very angry.... :angry: what if your fav. pet got hit by a car???
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll moan. :arrow: what will be your reaction if you were accused of stealing a bf/gf?
deadly088
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: :crybaby: :crybaby: wHaT WiLL Be uR ReaCTiOn iF uR PeT TaLk 2 U haha.>!!
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999][b]^[/b]: Please avoid posting in [i]sTiCkY cApS[/i]. =| [b]Topic[/b]: Hmm.. » :O :wallbash: Am I crazy?! XD What will be your reaction if someone told you that he/she loves you? Except your family/relatives.[/color]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

why only now? :crybaby: :arrow: what will be your reaction if your FS was hacked?
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh,my gosh!!! i think i would cry... wat wuold be ur reaction if your crush will slap your face??
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:crybaby: until i fall asleep :arrow: what will be your reaction if someone quarreled you without any reason?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill fart.. so that he/she will leave me alone... what will your reaction be if u found out that ur mother is a gay.. .... ... ......
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll faint! and when i gained my consciousness i'll wonder how she gave birth to me? :lol: :arrow: what will be your reaction if... your bf/gf has a child?
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:nothing...i'll accept it, my bf today has a child... i love him and i know i cant turn back time, even though i wish to...=( but he told me that the mother of his child and him are friends and there's nothing going on between them...:rolleyes: what will be your reaction if your cellphone will be stolen??
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll cry. then i'll buy a new one. :arrow: what will be your reaction if you found out you have a stalker?
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll hide!! hehehe, what will be your reaction if you found out that your bf/gf is having a relationship with your bestfrnd???
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll pray for karma!!! :arrow: what will be your reaction if somebody sued you for something you didn't do??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:40

[ 12 queries - 0.077 second ]
Privacy Policy