• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

:o I'll faint! What will be your reaction if you found out that your bf/gf is cheating on you?
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

I will be torn into pieces, hate him and find other guy who I can really trust. :D [hr] What will be ur reaction if you found out your friend is a backstabber? ;]

Last edited by anne.24 (2008-12-07 07:42:35)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Imma ... get mad and..twist his/her face :mad: what if you... found out that u got drunked and wen u woke up.... ur naked.. and lying next to ur ... friend w/c is opposite of ur gender.[/b]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=anne.24]I will be torn into pieces, hate him and find other guy who I can really trust. :D[/quote] Wow..nice answer sis! @T: Hmmm..I'll look for a [b]"real friend"[/b] and not a fake/backstabber =) What will be your reaction if FTalk doesn't exist anymore [b][[[/b]hope this won't happen! :crybaby:[b]]][/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=anne.24]What is your reaction if you accidently killed your friend's pet? :o[/quote] oh, i well tell my friend that his/her pet commit suicide and lefts a deathnote that my pet will be the next one to die. haha :D [quote]What will be your reaction if FTalk doesn't exist anymore [[hope this won't happen! :crybaby:]][/quote] i will not use the nternet anymore. ahha i cant contact my soulmate if ftalk is gone, waaa [quote]what will be your reaction when u saw a dead person or a corpse in your bed?[/quote]

Last edited by ubenchx (2008-12-07 07:49:07)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] crap! don't die here!! =D [b]Xiruki[/b] Wtf sis.. =D I will be shocked, and stressed.. =D [b]chai[/b] Thanks sis <3 btw, I will dieeeeee.... I open fstalk more than fs it self <3 [hr] What will be ur reaction if you dropped out from school? lol

Last edited by anne.24 (2008-12-07 07:49:23)

JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm ill be mad and disappointed to the school :D :arrow: what will be your reaction if one of your idols died :cry:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=JEANUJEAN]:arrow: what will be your reaction if one of your idols died :cry:[/quote] ^i will be shocked at first then comment, "at least they became famous once, :D haha" ... [quote]what will be your reaction if you will join the pinoy fear factor?[/quote]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Shocked... and .. nervous.. yet proud :D wat wud be ur reaction .. if theres a time machine[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]wat wud be ur reaction .. if theres a time machine[/quote] i would be jumping because of joy! i will use it. hehe [quote]what's your reaction when you see your parents make out?[/quote]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l be stunned,.,and i'l talk to them[/b] @>>>...if u see me one day :lol:

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-12-07 08:08:19)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hm m m. . . I will ignore you? What if you saw me and ignore you?
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l stab u at the back :eh: @T: if u hear cries in a room :eh:[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=secrec]What if you saw me and ignore you?[/quote] i ignore you too :D haha ... [quote]what will be your reaction if sadako will come out in your tv?[/quote]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l laugh and help her get out[/b] @T: if u saw a 1million in a bag at a bus,.
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]what will be your reaction if sadako will come out in your tv?[/quote] joyfully asked if she would kill me. . . [quote=CuTeUkoi]if u hear cries in a room[/quote] go inside and ask why he or she cry? what if someone ask you his or her problem?
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=secrec]what if someone ask you his or her problem?[/quote] ill answer that someone with another problem haha :D [quote]what will be your reaction if someone kidnaps your pet and the ransom would be a million of pesos?[/quote]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ill... become nervous and worried... cos im an animal lover... :( wat wud b ur reaction if someone... had stolen ur favorite .... brand of chocolate... :lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]wat wud b ur reaction if someone... had stolen ur favorite .... brand of chocolate...[/quote] ??? i would be screaming for ours because i am a choco-holic :D i would hunt the thief who stoles my chocos and make that person pay bwahaaha :evil: [quote]what would be your reaction if you saw yourself dying?[/quote]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]what would be your reaction if you saw yourself dying?[/quote] I would happily accept it. . . What if you want to die but you cant die?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:53

[ 11 queries - 0.128 second ]
Privacy Policy