• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

whoaw. autograph please. :D WWYRI your cat suddenly turned into a tiger. :ninja:
mardin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

what will ur reaction be if ill kiss u in the lips??
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

slap on the face. sorry i don't know you. not your easy girl WWYRI someone composed a song for you?
whuttahell
» n00b
1969-12-31

*smiledaway* if d person is special..if not jz say thanks hahaha WWYRI ur very bestfriend fell in love with you? :retard:
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it depends.. hehe.. what if u saw ur ex-bf/gf w/ ur bestfriend and they r kissing,what will u do? ::eh:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't really care. he's history for me. WWBYRI someone is imitating everything you do, every friend you make and everything you have?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill just ignore that guy.. :D do watever he wants.. dont care about him/her.. hihihi.. what will be ur reaction be if u saw ur pet dog in the bathroom taking a bath by itself :ninja:
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Reaction[/b]: OMFG!! Totally shocked. :o But hope it won't do such a thing. :lol: [b]WWYRI[/b]: Euu accidentally stepped on a load of poo/p? shit :lol:
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i will go to bath immedietly :lol: if your house doesnt have any roof??
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

il just enjoy looking the stars at night and free shower when it rains.. =D if u have 4 eyes?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll say "Happy halloween~" if no one knows yur name?
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll kill all people in the world what if u see a crocodile inside ur bathroom? :lol:
purr
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: ok yan!hihi what will be your reaction if you see a 3 month old baby doing a midfinger at you?
BlessAlexis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I will shout and scold the baby =D What will be your reaction if you saw a Nokia N91 cellphone on your hallway ? :lol:[/b]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nothing :P i dont have that kind of phone eh... what will be ur reaction be if one day u went out ur house..and ebribody is avoiding you, even ur family/friends and even dogs and cats.. everybody :D nd u dont know teh reason why :ninja:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will take a bath =) :thumbsup: and use rexona => it wont let u down what will be your reaction if one day ur mother talk like cat? kiri kiri..=D
emoshun
» n00b
1969-12-31

then ill talk like a dog.... what will be your reaction if youre the only man left in the world??
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

So tired..coz i must sleep w/ thousand girls..hoho.. What will be ur reaction if u meet some chicks overnyt?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll search for their mom. it's so bad for a hen to left her little chicks in a cold Night=D kiddin~ what will be your reaction if your home become a Netcafe?
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Then I will be happy ! :D WWBYRIf .. Someone stalks you ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:01

[ 10 queries - 0.097 second ]
Privacy Policy