• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

shocked can u really run a country??? what is ur reaction if ur friend wont talk to u??
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

I'll make him/her laugh with my lame jokes.. :/ If it doesn't work.. I'll shut my pie hole.. :lol: hmm.. If I'll kill you?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll run away from you immediatly :eh: :penguin::penguin::penguin: if i grab you and take you to hell ??
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

naah.. i wont let you to do that to me.. :angry: i will hide.. :paranoid: haha.. you were embarrased infront of your crush?
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woah.. hmm.. I'll never want to see her again.. :lol: If i steal your lunch? :D
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

don't steal my lunch i'll give it to you for free =D if i steal your eyeglass ?? :cool:

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-06-13 11:49:24)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll break your bones... If i'll seal your gurlfriend? :lol:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll take it again from you Lol if i chase you with knife in my hand ??
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wont run. unless you will stab me w/ ur knife. if all of your friends looks at you w/ anger???.awts..=D
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll run to police station :penguin::penguin =D if you're parent buy you a sports car ?? :eh:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]wow! i would be happy if they buy me that.. but as much as possible, i want to be a pink car becoz i'm a girl, ain't that cool?! what if you lost yur most precious possession?! [/b]
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll look for it!! what if you were lost in the forest?
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll escape. lol. hmm.. if I eat ur flesh and drink ur blood?
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I'll run away from you. :penguin: What if I told you that "I like you"?. lol.[/b]
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hhmm i like you too :lol: what if someone take you to an empty house with a lot of haunted soul ?? :eh:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I would get out as soon as possible. LOL :) What if you got kicked out from school? :D
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will run away to my grandma house :lol: what if you broke you friend eyeglass??
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wew..i`ll fell sorry bout that what if your parent ask you to choose laptop or mobile phone?
bea_bianca
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will choose laptop haha.. wat will be ur reaction if they want you to sing in front of many people?

Last edited by bea_bianca (2008-06-15 04:27:32)

audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wew..will get so nervouse what if ur bf cheat u?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:48

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy