• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i'll be sad..:( if your cp fall from the 27th floor to the 1st floor?:lol:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i'll be :o and :crybaby: hahah wat if someone stalks you?
ditH_rangErs
» n00b
1969-12-31

i would ask to her or him wat if someone knock your room?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll ask who is it~ if i add yu?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i will accept it :D what if someone kick you without any reason? =D
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll kich him/her back!.:D wat if ur crush called u?
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Can I ask why? to him? heheh..:D I will be so happy! excited too! what if your parents died?
ditH_rangErs
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wont it i love myparent if i want meet u?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ok..:O lets meet me.. hhaa what ll be ur reaction if in ur beside is ghost..
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

scream.. wat will u do if u have anything u need?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll get it as fast as i can.. =) what is ur reaction if u saw a cat sound like a dog?
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

shock of course! :o hahah... what if you knew you can fly?
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will travel around the world.. what will be ur reaction if you broke your leg?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will replace it with a robot leg.. nyahaha what will be ur reaction if ders ppl without no reason give u 8 million USD??
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will thank hm/her and i will live in us and buy all i want.. if you accidentally shevd your eyebrows?
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill faint hahaha gosh if your pc is broken
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll cry.. if ur house is gone?
crazylover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll leave with my relatives... :arrow: if youve won a 1 million?? :o
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shopping! and share the blessing? :D what if no one text you for one day?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ermm..nothing.. im ok with it.. =) what if ur internet been cut off..?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:38

[ 9 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy