• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

of course like this :o if you've got 1 million dollars?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i am really happy!!!!! if you've young brother again??
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll be happy cuz i never hav a brobro, juz a sisters what if u are cursed for one week?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll be absent for one week~ if yu're banned?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dun care there's still other way to contact :P what if u see ur favourite shirt ripped by the once u love?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

shirt or script? it's ok..i dun mind..anyone are welcome to rip my page if they want.. what if yu see yur best friend become yur secret admirer?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i dun care~ =D what if u meet a :evil:?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll be an evil too :evil: if you've got e-mail from bush?
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll reply and say "hi dad how are you? " neeehh.. kiddin' :lol: well bush doesn' know my e-mail add anyways so I won't do anything.. 100% its a spam.. hehe :arrow: what if your house is in fire because of you what would you do?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill call the firestation immidiately? :paranoid: what will ur reaction be if michael jackson will run as president of the u.s? :ninja:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

say "oh my god!!:o" if you be moderator???
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll be soo happy!! i'll say "say what"??? thanks you!!! what if you lost your sister in the market (you just move there)?
airon//•V)
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will not stop looking for her... what will be your reaction if become the president of the phil.?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll buy 5 ducati desmosedici :cool: if you can't sleep?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

open friendstertalk :D what if ur crush will knock at ur door and say "Can i stay in your house?"
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i said 'get out from here!!!' =D=D if your home get flood??
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

---> :o if your house was strucked by lightning?
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=D joke haha.. of course :O :arrow: if your boyfriend was holding his bestfriends hand?
fr13
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Don't Have A Boyfriend What Will You Do If Your Enemy Kiss You ?
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

much better if it is french kiss.. =D what if theres a person who invented a time machine and you will goin to use test it with your own.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:20

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy