• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

I'll teach him how to walk in the rope, 'cauze i want put him into the circus ... :D What will ur reaction if u lonely in the dark ...
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

like this maybe :cry: then this> :paranoid: what will ur reaction be..if u saw a lizard in the ceilings as big as a crocodile??
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waaahaha! i'l surely panic!! call 4 help.. :D what will ur reaction if u see a UFO???
mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll take the picture & then post it in FriendsterTalk Graphic :lol: What will ur reaction if u had been kidnap' by that UFO .. ;)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will be soo nervous and dunt know what to do :paranoid: what will ur reaction be if an alien wants to make friend with you..
RieRa*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

>> :eh: Oyeah.. <KOKEY??> what will be ur reaction if yOu caught ur brOther masturbating?! :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well...that's kinda normal. haha. usually, i just :| and then :lol: after that, :penguin: what will be ur reaction if you caught your dad having sex with another woman?! SHEESH.
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:o and then :penguin: then :crybaby: awwchinessy.... what will ur reaction be if u accidentally slipped on the floor then accidentally placed ur face on a shit in front of other pipol??? :redface:
mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Wew.. really hard to imagine, cause i'm sure that i'll be really shame on it... First :redface: then :cry: then :crybaby: then :penguin: then :puke: then :wallbash: then :cloud: :cloud: What will ur reaction if u slipped on the floor, then accidently placed ur face on shit shit in front of other people & ur girlfriend / boyfriend.. Plus the :cake: cake u brought for ur girl / boy, drop into ur head... ..
KeVzz19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Waw!! i dunno?? feel ashamed in my whole widw world :o :crybaby: what wiil be ur reaction if you see ur gf/bf kissing others and at the same time u r kissing with other???
mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:lol: Maybe i did'nt care about it, 'cause i being busy kissing the other :lol: What will be ur reaction if u have a good hair & then u must cut it into bald 'cause some reason..
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

first :o then :crybaby: then :retard: then :rolleyes: (think for a decision) what will ur reaction be if you were presenting a drama play then suddenly the audiences throw you pineapple pies on your faces and the eggs they also throw always go to ur face.. :redface:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

id react: :o then :( then :angry: then :mad: then :evil: what will ur reaction be if someone requests you to make a layout and when he/she saw it, he/she didnt like the background and the header and the style?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this is for him.her :arrow: :retard: :mad: um. what will be ur reaction if u lose someone?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

someone i labb: crying, and of coz soo sad~ someone of my friends, feel soo stupid~ someone i hate, happyy!!! hehehe what will be ur reaction if ur bf/gf/crush dont labb u anymore??
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

huah. go to "the end of the world" :wallbash: but if he love someone else. all i can do is pray. =| um. if ur friend betray u?
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i would seek revenge!!! :ninja: what will be ur reaction when you shit in your pants??

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-01-18 06:48:43)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

like this> :/ then :paranoid: then run to the toilet :penguin: what will your reaction be if ur crush talked to you and you smelled his mouth smellin like this> shit
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'd be like this -> :| then> :| then> :| then> :| .. HAHAHA.. and then i wouldn't wait for christmas or his/her birthday to give him/her a gift like a mouthwash or toothbrush and toothpaste.. HAHA. what will your reaction if you're stuck in an elevator with a super hot guy/girl?? (there's only the 2 of you.)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be like this :eh: joke ..no ill be very sweaty and will not know what to do.. :paranoid: what will ur reaction be if one guy is asking for a hug from you coz he is going to die tommorow, he doesnt have family (all dead :D ) and his friends left him, he just need a hug or want a hug or somebody to hug before he dies...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:17

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy