• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Gosh. Ill be so frustrated like this :O =( and Ill fix my computer by myself or install it again. :( If u have to go to the outer space?
myself108
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i would be excited and scared..... How would you react if.... If your computer/ipod/cellphone was stolen?
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wud freak out n fight wid hu i thnk stole it... How would you react if you farted during class and everbody heard you....
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

super embarrassed specially if there is a really nasty smell.. how would u react if u will know that ur parents just found u in the trash?
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

huh? i'll thank them for pickin me up from a trash.., hmm.. that's why my room is like a trash., i came from it.., :lol: what if your house was burnt?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Gosh. Ill be very frustrated and ill do this :wallbash: :wallbash: [hr] If ur daddy asks u to marry him? :O
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll be -->:retard: then "are you joking?!!" then :lol: if you found out that ur alredy a mod(for nom-mods) If ur a newbie again(for mods)
sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:o wat shud i do :question: haha :lol: if your car ran out of gas?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

dunno, i never have car by my own =D if u see ur fs has been ripper?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D I think thats just a miracle :cool: :arrow: If you fall in loph with one of new member here :question: :/

Last edited by ほたる (2008-03-14 04:55:10)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mm... tats no problem :D i have crush in here, but not wit new member :D if ur fave pet was died?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D buy a new pet =D=D=D=D=D :arrow: If you don't have money :question: [spoiler]:cool: yes, I already know that long long time before this time... :redface: your crush is me :cool:=D:penguin:[/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1058/1058376oucw2p7qvg.gif[/img] [img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1058/1058376oucw2p7qvg.gif[/img] [img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1058/1058376oucw2p7qvg.gif[/img] [color=green] normally, i always have save deposit :D its no problem if ur teacher said, i love u, wanna be mine =D [spoiler] yey! never :puke: i labz [/color][color=white]admin[/color][/spoiler] [img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1058/1058376oucw2p7qvg.gif[/img] [img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1058/1058376oucw2p7qvg.gif[/img] [img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1058/1058376oucw2p7qvg.gif[/img][/align]

Last edited by Linniie (2008-03-14 08:44:10)

loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm...sory,,,,,i'm still young i will said that,, if naruto die??

Last edited by loelo (2008-03-14 05:31:33)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]i dont care.. i just lab gaara. if u can meet ft member, who d first member u wanna meet :question: [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/816/816144jn53tbgbyk.gif[/img][/align]
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

you so i can go abroad!! hahaha if u sw that someone wants to kill you
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]i wanna kill him/her first before him/her moved =D if u can choose ur live? [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/816/816144jn53tbgbyk.gif[/img][/align]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna die now,, if u know u will be die??
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no way. ill pray and ask God to give chance to me. I still wanna meet my Momma. and my Charming Prince. :wow: if u betray ur lover by loving his/her friend?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will angry to myself..i was so sad..and i will appology to him if one day you get married??

Last edited by cheuw (2008-03-14 20:08:39)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:24

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy