• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

we will all just :lol: :lol: :lol: also until class is finished.. :/ what will your reaction be if u saw a lady like this on the beach.. [img]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w310/niknok_1999/funny/donna.jpg[/img]

Last edited by niknok_1999 (2008-02-07 08:39:20)

cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i'll run away! .. =D what will your reaction be if you fall from the sky? =D =D =D
jufer
» n00b
1969-12-31

.Nyahahaha..i'll be very happy :D what will you do if your house is burning?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill call the fire station.. :) what will ur reaction be if..u saw a baby look like this... [img]http://www.funnycoolstuff.com/images/mr-bean-baby.jpg[/img]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ill laugh..wakakak :lol: what will you do if you see ghost? [img]http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_2784.gif[/img]

Last edited by CraZyRowkZ Emo (2008-02-07 21:29:03)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill run. :lol: if u see paris hilton? :rolleyes:
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill smile like this..==> :D then this ==> :o i dont inetersted with her... what will you do if a hand full of blood comes out at ur monitor???
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be like this :o and run :penguin: ............ :/ what will ur reaction be if u saw a baby dancing like this... [img]http://www.animatedgif.net/people/babies/dancing_baby_e0.gif[/img]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lik what?there's no pic of it.. anyway...if a baby is dancing,i'll clap my hands~ what will you do if You found that: (Guy)Hayden panettiere is yur secret admirer (Girl)Shia lebouf is yur secret dmirer
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be flattered :) what will ur reaction be if the news said theres going to have an earthquake the whole day tommorow... :paranoid:
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill set up my [b]ROCKING[/b] chair :lol: wat if the most popular student in campus said that you can do anything to her/him?! =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

then i'll ask her to kiss my friends...good guy,arent i? what will you do if yu go to hollywood?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gonna take pictures and enjoy myself there.. :) what will your reaction be if..you t0 to a hospital and all nurses are only wearing bikinis and others are swimming trunks.. :P :penguin:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

call polices.. what will be ur reaction if You find yur daughter kissed by a little brat?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

accept him..... its love what will be your reaction if i'm your gf
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be happy.. coz i have a beautypul gelprend.. :) what will ur reaction be if the new version of superman is wearing only brief...
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I will be like this :O what will be be your reaction if you had an i phone with an internet and webcam and printer on it??
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gonna throw it :D :P im not interested with gadgets :) what will your reaction be if u see a dwarf...
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]DWARVES[/b] are real,its the discovery of the century! =D wat will be ur reaction if your mother liked guy that is younger than you?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dont mind... :D let her do her thang.. :) what will your reaction be if you found out the your mother is dating with a priest .. :o :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:49

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy