• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

fr13
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

I'll Bring A Group Of Friends What If Your Girlfriends Catch You Fighting w/ A Bull ?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

:O then :lol: if your friend is lesbian??
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i had before.. well just fine.. not a big deal just treat her a girl.. .. if you're sick the day of your exam?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMG. i still go to school. =( if ur boyfriend cheat?
fr13
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Dont Have One What If You Fart IN Front Of Many Celebrities ?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ill blame sumone. XD wut if ur dead?! :D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

=D i'll be very-very happy ;) if ripway down and friendster maintenance in the same time :wasted:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will get angry... hahaha if ur fs hack by someone???
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll make a new friendster again and again :wallbash:=D=D if someone steal your ideas? :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gonna feel proud =d if ur boy/girlfriend cheat at u?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nothing., XD if ur internet is not working.
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll say "damn!!" =D if your someone special get sick? =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gonna be like this :O if ur special someone fall into a hill?=d=d
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll save her :cool: if you can be login to your friendster? =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

can be? ill open my comments :D if someone in here hate u? =d
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i don't know what i would do, if he's never try me, i have nothing to do =D if someone in here hate u? =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just stay cool. he cant beat me. =d if someone in here copy ur question? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll copy he's question too =D if you feel so sleepy what you would do? =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will sleep of course if u cant sleep bcuz ur eyes cant close ?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll listening to my most favorite song :D if you in common? =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:20

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy