• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

I'll say "Can u Bring me To the Batcave?i want to ride the Batmobile with batman instead Flying with you" =D what if You're surrounded by 100 me?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i'll get totally confuse.. haha :D what if u friend stole ur precious thing?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll Hit him in his face! what if i hit yu in yur face?
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ow! I will tell Uma! :crybaby: What if some1 suddenly threw a bowling ball at you?
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

before i can react i am dead in on the floor.... what if i put in the freezer?
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lonlytoes]before i can react i am dead in on the floor.... what if i put in the freezer?[/quote] wat are u going 2 put in freezer?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:D wah . i will escape what if someone you don't even know tap your hair?
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill run..:O wat if some stranger said that he/she is ur GF/BF?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll ask "when?" hahah. what if someone hacked all of your accounts?
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

"waaaaahhh:O...nnnooooooooooooooo!:lol:" "curse them!!!!!!:lol:=D" what if someone tall vomited at your hair???
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will definitely kill him. vomit on everywhere but not in my hair. XD what if ur computer had a virus?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll crush my comp... :P:wallbash: what if you a [i]mod[/i] ? :eh:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'd be like, that's not right. what if you woke up as your crush?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

noo...its not meeee!!!!!!! hahahaha,:O if u were reincarnation??
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll choose to be richest man... its my second chance.. What will be your reaction if someone kiss you?? :wow::wow:
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill kiss her to. what if his a guy and you are a guy? what if his a lesbian and youre a girl?.

Last edited by judajammers (2008-04-02 08:44:35)

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what? :D what if someone pointed you a gun? :eh:
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll point it to him right back. haha. =D `wat if ur trapped in a stinky c.r? haha.
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

awtz.. arghh.. Ill be :smoke: then :puke: how about sum1 deliverd a :rose: with a :kiss: for u
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll be super *kilig*. haha. =) `wat if u weren't able to log-in for a year?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:52

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy