• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

eri.03
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i will celebrate with the penguins. >>what will you do if someone cut your hair.?
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

[align=center][b]i will kill him/her!!! =) hmm,, wat wud u do f you saw ur bf/gf kissing ur bestfriend?[/b][/align]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i would laugh my ass out. they don't look good together!!!! (: what would your reaction be if i kissed you?? :eh:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

on the cheek.? its ok. what wiil you do if someone throw ur bag in a trashcan.?
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'd kick his butt.. [and yes, it's gonna be a friendly peck on the cheek. heehee] your reaction if you saw your fave band live?
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMG.!i will shout GOGOGO for them. what will you do if you nap during class hours.?
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i think i'm ganna wake up,, hihi,, wat will u do f u saw a monster outside ur house???:o[/align]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^I will call for rescue! bwhaha. >>what will you do if someone kiss you (boy)/(girl)?
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll kiss him/her more passionately. your reaction if we stumble upon each other on the street?
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^sis means meet by chance.? ofcourse i will talk to you. **is that ur ril pic.?* >>what will you do if someone kick you.?
mariellezki
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmmm... ill be curious about that... hmmmmm... haha... pretty funny... great,,, so here's mine... what would be your reaction if your BF told you he doesnt love you but the one he loves is his EX!!!
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well.. IDC to the both of them. haha. LOL*i dont know what to answer*:crybaby: >>what will you do if your bestfriend snob you.?
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll slap her face.. hehehhe.. >>uat will you do if you find a strnger that the same face as yours..? =|
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will say.. "how are u deztiny?! long time no see huh?! =D =D " wat will be ur rection if someone stole ur heart?
xynah13
» n00b
1969-12-31

if som1 stole mah heart, i'LL see if he's deserving for the CRIME.. if yes, then i'll give it to him. :)) ...wat will be ur reaction if a 4 year old boy claims dat u r his mother? ;p
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

wat?uhhhmmm....no comment.... :lol: wat wil be ur reaction if ur crux had crux on u?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

geesh. i'll blush. :arrow: what will be your reaction if someone gave you a death threat?
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i will kill him.her.!haha. >what will be ur reaction if someone said that you kidnapped him/her. ??
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i dunno... wat will b ur reaction if someone smack ur buttuckz??[/align]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

slap him in the face,. :arrow: what will be your reaction if your ex tries to make you jealous?! :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:58

[ 9 queries - 0.138 second ]
Privacy Policy