• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

:D Arara~ What iI should do? :P I dunno :penguin: ---- :D If someone make ya mad? :rolleyes:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

^ I'll pray for his/her safety. :P Hanzel's beyond Godlike. =D What will be your reaction if your bestfriend betrayed you? :doubt:
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just forget him/her then try to make no contact with him/her again =D if u have a big head??? :rolleyes:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: to make normal head LOL if u meet someone special??
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i will introduce my self to her :wow: then i will.... [spoiler]pedekate :lol:[/spoiler] if all people around you, hate u??
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i willl sad ad cry :crybaby::crybaby: if ur bradah so ugly?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:/ i dunno what i must do or say... :wallbash: I'm nervous :redface: :penguin: ---- :D if ya meet ur enemies in the front of ur hum? :eh:
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i will take him to somewhere not at my house, to beat him =D if u dont have any technologies (like cell phone, komputer, etc..)?

Last edited by Arctic (2008-07-05 12:44:18)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:doubt: i'll be a new Flinstones in this world :wallbash: ---- :D if i ask ya "how are ya brotha?" :eh:
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nothing. hehe. LMAO if you're grounded for a year?[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/106.gif[/img] -- What if your super duper ultimate celebrity crush came to your birthday??? O_o

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-07-05 17:30:26)

pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

OMG :exclaim: :exclaim: :D i'll wish that.. anyweis.. weeeeee of course i'll take a picture w/ him... ;] what if your bf/gf cheat you?

Last edited by pretty_bitch (2008-07-06 04:00:35)

chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

break up with him.. i hate being cheated.. :angry: if someone is backstabbing you?
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

jst ignore it. laugh at it =D ask "r u done?" then i'll send him to 123 pls dont hurt me lane. :D :P wat if sumone ask u, pedekadet? :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

what is that :o if ur boyfriend /gf want broke up?
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sad :crybaby: what if your bf/gf cheated on u?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill cheat on him too!! =D what if u are sent to venus?? :o
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o i dunno.. :lol: wat f.. u got d super lowest grade n ur class :eh:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will cry if u get banned??
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. mybe i'll gonna shut my mouth up..:o if yeh saw a real ghost?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:59

[ 9 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy