• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

brentda
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

ehwwwwwwww.... wat would u do if someones annoyed you in ftalk?
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i will???uhmmm,, i dunno? wat will b ur reaction if ur ex want to go bck in your heart and it's intention with you is: [spoiler]he wantz her bf/gf get jelous soh that he/she will be bck on him!!![/spoiler]
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will not let him win me back!! ([i]anu xa?sinswerte??!![/i] :angry:) wat will be ur reaction if.. the mouse of ur pc is a [b]real[/b] mouse?.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

that wont happen coz my Laptop didnt use a Mouse as the pointer =D what if a ninja broke off your house,gozaru?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll be shock then call the police what will be your reaction if you won 10 million dollars in the lottery?
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will jump for joy!! what will be your reaction if your mother will slap you in your face?
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

appologise my mistake...=) what would u do if someone disturbs you?
Vista
» n00b
1969-12-31

depends on what level of disturbance he/she do to me :D what will be your reaction if michael jackson knock on ur house door?
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

edite:what?:o scared!! what will be your reaction if they banned you here?

Last edited by kakashisendo (2008-07-25 00:21:33)

brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sad of course? what would you do if found money in the street?
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'd keep it. duh? =D what if you drank chemically altered juice?? :paranoid:
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]mayb i'm ganna die??? and i don't like that to happend!!! hmmm,, wat will b ur reaction if your bf/gf meet an accident??[/align]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

EEK!! I'd kill myself. What would your reaction be if your dad fell in the pool?
darkflower12
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'd be, like, embarrassed, What will be your reaction if you accidentally spilled Coke all over your favorite actor or actress?
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

AHHH!!! I'll be wiping Johnny Depp all over..... then ask him for a date. :eh: What would you do if you got caught picking your nose? :retard:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMG.!! i will punch them haha. LOL what will be ur reaction if ur bf/gf bring you to the restaurant to eat chicken head/chicken feet??:o
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o i'll walk out!.. :penguin: =D wat wil u du wen u see someone cheating n u during ur exams? :eh:
kittiechix
» n00b
1969-12-31

EEW!?! 1st >>> :question: 2nd >>>>:exclaim: 3rd>>>>:/ 4th>>>>:o and finally>>>:disgust: WWBURI you had an ice cream..the flavor is yummy cockroaches :p ahahaha!!!
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh.!!! i will throw that eww ice cream to his/her face what will you do if someone punch you.?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i will punch him/her back no matter what he/she says =D if wake up in the north pole...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:17

[ 11 queries - 0.102 second ]
Privacy Policy