• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

eri.03
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

*so what.! i dont care. >what will be ur reaction if someone asked you to kill her/him.?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

leave him/her! dont want to have more sins!! :D wat if a beggar proposed to you?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill just walk away from her ?>. what will ur reaction be if ur teacher farted so loud while shes lecturing in your class >? and shes a pretty lady ... :ninja:
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:o :paranoid: =D i'll just pretend that i didnt hear her!! lol wat if you were lost in a forest (alone)?
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll find a way to get out. afraid *of course not God is here.. what will be you reaction if your in 1230 ft. mountain and your about to fall

Last edited by alyssa01 (2008-07-27 19:30:01)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll pray hard. :arrow: what will be your reaction if you saw someone hit by a truck?
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will call some help!!! hehe,, hmm wat will u do f ur love once die?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll cry of course.. wat will be ur reaction if the world ends tonight?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

pray to god, hope that would'nt be happend... :/ if ur mother likes to hear metal =D
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ hahaha..id be laughing out loud..gosh! can't imagine my mom doing that..:o if yer bestfriend will confess his/her undying luv for u??
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

what? i will be shock. :arrow: what will be your reaction if you found out your bf/gf is cheating on you?
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

find another one =D what will be your reaction if there's a cockroach flying towards you?
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ I will shout and the cry and cry coz i hate cockroaches.! :rolleyes: what will be your reaction if you will fall in love with a gay or lesbian?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll kill myself if i really fall with a guy.. :evil: what if u realized that you are siblings with the richest man in your town?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill realize that im also rich!! :o wat will be ur reaction if ur teacher had a vacation for a year and u dont have any substitute.. :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll chase him/her before the final test =D what if u dont have any dates for prom?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will bring my boifriend! =D wat if the sun didn't shine?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i will ask to scientist, what happend in this world :lol: if ur lover command u to leave ur family??
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

aw... i dont have a lover.. bwahahaha what will be ur reaction if someone kicks ur ass? hehehehe
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll slap him on the face. kick his bum! :arrow: what will be your reaction if someone gave you a -repu with no reason at all?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:18

[ 9 queries - 0.116 second ]
Privacy Policy