• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Pretend nothing happened :paranoid: what will be ur reaction if i kill you right now? :lol:

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2008-12-08 02:17:13)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

[quote=Shella_Suigintou99]what will be ur reaction if u saw murder around u? :ninja:[/quote] i will be laughing, haha and tell the cops that i saw a murder waa [quote]what's your reaction when u saw your house is burning because of your pet?[/quote]
shelldon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wat will be your reaction if ur Girl friend or Boyfriend is having sex in their house wit someone you dont know....;]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I would be 100% :mad: :evil: :mad: :evil: :mad: :evil: :mad: :evil: :mad: :evil: and 3% :crybaby: :cry: :( :arrow: What will be ur reaction if [u]ur mum and dad broke up ?[/u][/b][/align]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]What will be ur reaction if ur mum and dad broke up ?[/quote] ill be normal mode. im used to it :D hehe ... [quote]what would be your feeling if your crush sung your favorite love song?[/quote]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Ill cry and get sad :( what if ur bf/gf ... says " ur d nonsensical creature ive ever met"[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]what if ur bf/gf ... says " ur d nonsensical creature ive ever met"[/quote] ill be :o and tell her, "what's with the words? isn't that normal?" [quote]what would be your reaction when someone yells at you in public for being good looking?[/quote]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Oh em gee...Tnx im Use to it! :lol: ur reaction when someone told you that you look like pig?
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ill..... make him/her .....worse than ever.. =D what if ur wearing a formal attire.. and u dumped into a slope full of muds...[/b]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Just like mine?haha. pretend nothing happened then call a friend and barrow some clothes... ur reaction if somebody slap you w/o any reason?
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ill ... slap his/her face too.. :lol: :lol: and slay his/her intestine. bwahah =D wat f... there's a real santa.. in front of u
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i'll.. i'll help him to spreading gift..!! =D what will be ur reaction if santa comes to kill you..?? LOL~=D[/align]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=CiaReDeviL]what will be ur reaction if santa comes to kill you..??[/quote] i would shout, "oh great, this fat loser wants to kill me!" haha then i will kick his ass. bang, then he will bleed, *uben stole christmas* mode, wata! haah [quote]what will be your reaction if your love interest is kissing your bestfriend?[/quote]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

:O:o:redface::evil: what will be ur reaction if sumone u don't even know kiss u in the lips???
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

aw sablay. I will get angRy :mad: I haven't had a fiRst kiss yet =) What will be uR reacti0n if s0me0ne kicked y0u in the butt? :lol:

Last edited by dweller (2008-12-08 03:54:12)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ill get mad :evil: what if ...u saw ur crush, flirting wd someone
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=the person above me]what if ...u saw ur crush, flirting wd someone[/quote] i dont care, i still go with my life, i can still find a new one, but still my heart will be crushed :ninja: [quote]what will be your reaction when u wake up naked and your bestfriend was also naked? haha[/quote]

Last edited by ubenchx (2008-12-08 04:00:36)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Shout ... and shout and shout ...haha and celebrate.' Kiddin[/b] [b]what if d maid in ur haus.. took off his/her clothes in front of u[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]what if d maid in ur haus.. took off his/her clothes in front of u[/quote] i will comment him / her that the sexy advertisement company will shut down if he/she will go and apply there, ahahahha. ill fire him/her for his/her immoral actions, ahaha [quote]what will be your reaction, if a kid shows up and tell you that your the parent of that child?[/quote]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]wow..O_O that's great..!! hahw..x]~ i wanna kill that kid..=D gyahah..XD kidding..:P what will be ur reaction if sum of ur Bestie moved w/o give you any info boud her/him..??[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:50

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy