• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

ugh!^^ too bad .. eee..:thumbsdown: uhm?? ur bestfriend falls to u??
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

uhm.. it's natural for me.. because almost all my friends are boys.. :lol: hehe . . maybe i'm going to fall too?? what if ur fs acct. will be [i]hacked[/i]??

Last edited by aprilcutie09 (2008-07-11 08:08:21)

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ugh!? damn it^^ iL hate it!! uhm??? ur bestfriend decvs you!
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]I'd be all [b]'Hahah, you got me!'[/b] and I'll [b]smack[/b] [b]the stupid[/b] out of 'em.[/i] = = = = = = = = = = = = = [b] What if you saw your bestfriend and your mom made love on your bed?[/b][/align]
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i pray, i wish its only a dream =D if ur mom didnt cook anything for a week??
Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'll Be Happy if that will Happen cuz my mother really dunno how to cook :eh: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ What if you saw your girl besfriend and your dad in Bed????
rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll be shock if there doing something wrong.. what will be your reaction if you saw someone kissing on a dog?
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]yucknesz,. haha.. :D [b]what will be ur reaction if ur ex liked u to back?[/b][/i][/align]
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i will glad to accept her back :D if ur house move to somewhere that u dont know anybody...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll live in my Cousin's House coz we're neighbour~ =D what if someone stole a mango from yur house's mango Tree?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i will cursed the mango thief =D if u cant not sleep for 1000 years :o
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll be awake for 1000 years then.. =D if someone who stole a mango from your mango tree come back to just say "You Moron" ?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i will cry to my mom :crybaby:=D=D if school was burried las night??
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wah!!.. il cry and cry and cry.. :cry: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: i lab my skul!! wat if u're grounded for 1 yir??
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i],.wah!! uhm?? so sad! -hard feelings :angry: - [b]what will be ur reaction if ur ex tell u that he/she loves u??[/b][/i][/align]
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill tell him that i love someone now!! i lab my mhine.. wat if u fell inlove with ur teacher??
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i jump around =D i still love her tooo :wow: if u dont have any friends in this world?? =D
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]well,,, i'm really really sad,,, coz' it'z boring f u donut have any friendz,,,right? uhmmm,,, how bout',,,? wat will be ur reaction if your bf/gf will propose to u and he/she said that he/she want a 37 children made by both of u?[/b][/align]
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

WTFH.?! haha.. i dont like.. hate it.. xD -- what will be ur reaction if you lost your cellphone?
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i'll cry!!! :cry: but i will buy again,,, =) hehe,,, uhmmm,,, wat will be ur reaction if your father left you and he merried another woman again and have their only child,,,, the guestion is: will you accept your father and his new family in your house???[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:35

[ 9 queries - 0.102 second ]
Privacy Policy