• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i'll Fly away =D what if u're surrounded by Italian Chefs? =D
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

:o:o run away!:] I don't like italian chefs... =D what if you have the chance to have a teleportation power?
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will go everywhere....or help people who need me...:) what if the earth crash now?
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'll spend my last hours praising God and telling myself that no matter what happens I'll ask God for help...:] what if you have supernatural powers?

Last edited by *Sakura_PinkLove* (2008-06-24 06:51:08)

aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will use it to do good things..... what if you are in the middle of nowhere???? :paranoid:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll stay at ther? :lol: what if i came to eur place and bite u =D :question:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:/ i'll eat ya alive =D ----------------------------------------------------- :D if someone who called J* goes into ur hum and say "hello, i lap ya" :eh:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:retard: stop talk abot him :mad: *on its impossible =( he alredi moved =D:lol:=D if someone came to eu and ask who's mr boxes is? u'll tell it?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

=D i'll say "i'm the mr. box" :wallbash: ------------ if ur FS got hacked by someone?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:lol::lol::lol: i hope i can make printscreen =( argh.so what? i'll make new acc :P eehm. if u forgot ur pass?
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

****!!I'll make a new one. :D If you got lost in the woods?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'd hope somebody will find me lol :lol: if you had to be stuck in an airport for 10 hours before your next flight?
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i'll be angry. super. what if you'll lost @ the hoods.
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

will become nervous..:lol: What if you see your dog eating charcoals?:retard: :lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i just want to say "oh my god! what the h*ll r u doin?!" :mad: what if you'll see a girl without head?! :paranoid:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i gunno b like.... where is your freakin' head..? [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/106.gif[/img] wewwww... [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/109.gif[/img] run as fast as i can.... wut`cha gonno do,, if ya c me in the television?! :eh:
breave
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will kill my self.. :eh: what do y think about me.. :eh::wow:
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:question: I don't know????? What will be ur reaction if u found out that ur pet got stuck inside ur refrigerator???
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll screaam!!nooooo!! what if u see ur mother cried becoz watched a telenovela? XD
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ow..., happy..., why? because she don't cry easily... what if u saw ur crush glancing at u?

Last edited by tinepearl (2008-06-26 10:11:14)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:21

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy