• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

[quote=secrec]What if you want to die but you cant die?[/quote] [b]probably, ill become more depressed. :wallbash: //what if u won in a lottery[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]//what if u won in a lottery[/quote] i would jump and jump because of joy, wahaha :D and ill be buying lots of stuff. but first, i will confirmed it if i really won the lottery. hehe :D [quote]what will be your reaction if you see your friends backbites u?[/quote]
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]what will be your reaction if you see your friends backbites u?[/quote] I will fight with him/her and won't talk to him/her ever. Hehe... How rude... [quote]What if your pc received a virus and the computer expert told u that there is nothing you can do to fix it? :eh:[/quote]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=gerard0619]What if your pc received a virus and the computer expert told u that there is nothing you can do to fix it?[/quote] i will be screaming, "wtf! is wrong with my pc?" and ill force the technician to do everything he can! stupid virus. haha [quote]what will be your reaction if you wake up naked in your bestfriend's bedroom?[/quote]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WUD ? i'll runaway .. being crazy =D what if .. your house destroyed ?

Last edited by naddnadd (2008-12-07 20:59:42)

ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

il make a new one . hahah . wat if evrybody`s calling u a loser ?
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

act like they are loser? what if, you finally meet your idol?

Last edited by anne.24 (2008-12-07 21:06:00)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]SCREEAM ![/spoiler] i'll hug him, take a picture with him, date with him .. :D @T what if .. everybody hate you in school ?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

blank state. . . ignore them. . . what I actually doing. . . What if you are called in front and all of them listens to you but you dont actually like it. . .? fumo?
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha . i wont talk && il be silent d whole time im in front of them .:P what if u lost all ur teeth ?
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ximxim]what if u lost all ur teeth ?[/quote] i will be going to colgate and ask them if they need a toothpaste endorser, ahha. i will be happy :D [quote]what will be your reaction when u see your friends dead and u are the suspected murderer?[/quote]
kayz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

what the f***!.. i' LL be insane..haha.. what will be ur reaction if you accidentally drink a poison?..
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] wow..O_O that's cooL.. n i'll drink more poison..XD LOL~ if the poison is yummy..:D what will be u reaction if alien come to your house..??:o[/align]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll shocked and :penguin: [i]what will be u reaction if jack the ripper come to ur house? [/i] -----OFF Cia,i can't reply u message ur inbox full~ :/
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Excuse me?i dont know!coz i dont even know him :lol: what will be u reaction if u caught ur maid and your dad in one room?
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Feel shocked.. and speechless :lol: what if u caught that ur bf is a gay or ur gf is lesbian
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]what if u caught that ur bf is a gay or ur gf is lesbian[/quote] i will be *oh no? what again?" haha i will still accept my gf even what gender preferences she have, ahaha. [quote]what will be your reaction when your crush see you taking a bath naked?[/quote]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] i'll kill him later..:P gyahha..XDD what will be ur reaction if a crazy person run after you..??:paranoid:[/align]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ill.. get mad :mad: and... attack him/her :lol: what f ur alone w/ ur prof/teacher... and he says "Close the door"
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

of course i'll try to run or i'll punch and kick him~ =D what will be ur reaction if u saw murder around u? :ninja:

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-12-08 02:14:20)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:40

[ 9 queries - 0.122 second ]
Privacy Policy