• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i'll blush... :redface: what if you saw a big snake???? :o
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

whoooosh... I'll run as fast as I could...
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tinepearl]whoooosh... I'll run as fast as I could...[/quote] were is the question...?! _______________________________________________________________________________ if u c president bush naked in public?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Elcanity
» n00b
1969-12-31

gotta get a snapshot of him.. *evil grin* what if you only have one hour to live? ;)
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll live it to the fullest.... what if you saw your enemy with your bestfriend????
Mesphere
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#00ffcc]Sorry but I have no enemies... I'm harmless^^ What if you broke your parent's portable DVD?[/color]
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i'll buy a new 1:D :lol: =) what if u saw ur classmate using the things of others w/permission?
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhhhmmm...just keep quiet. hehe what if you will know that you're classmate has a crush on you?
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i][color=deeppink]nothing ..:D we're still be friends! haha .. =D [align=center][b]what if your bf/gf cheated you? :doubt:[/b][/align][/color][/i]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

never mind that! :D if u meet someone special??
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will be so happy!:D what if you saw an alien? :lol:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll be glad. Finally, i saw a specie like me. :wallbash: [i]celebration. [/i] :lol: What will be your reaction if . . . you found out your boyfriend/girlfriend is gay/lesbian? :paranoid:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ow... very disappointed.... laugh at laugh at him all the night.... if ur PC crashed?
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will be sad/happy --------------\ if yer friend cheated at you?
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will be angry.... :disgust: what if you a big dog???
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll eat you lol what if your the person above me?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will not be deztiny.. wat if the earth is near the sun?
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ugh .. ill be dying^^ uhm?? wat if your bestfriend ask you to love him...??
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it'll be fine...i'll be happy!! okay.. what will be ur reaction if someone kissed you?
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll be like "[i]one more time.[/i].." :lol: [align=center][b]seriously[/b], i would be [b]surprised[/b] like this :O and probably[b] speechless[/b]...[/align] [b]haha... i went back coz i dont have the question[/b] anyway... [align=center][b]Q: [/b][i]What would be you reaction if suddenly there's a fire in your class room?[/i] Will you lead others outside or will you help others who's still inside?[/align]

Last edited by azaliah (2008-07-01 13:07:58)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:21

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy