• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

uhm?? maybe .. il call someone outside to help them leave the room ..:P
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

question pls,, wat will be ur reaction if all computers have virus??
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]shockkk :O:o what would be your reaction if your bf broke up with you?[/b]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]hurt .. but i don't have bf now! ;):thumbsup: [b]what will be ur reaction if ur ex wnts u back to him/her?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill do ---->:penguin: what wud u do f u drink? :retard:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will rob yer house... :P wut are u gon' do if u c your mom fighting w/a cop?
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just watch d show :eh: wat if a naked retard wants to hug u? :question:
anggacrew
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:o Arara~ what thats mean by icon :lol: :wallbash: ----------------------------- :D if ya feel sleepy in the middle of ur test? :lol:
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i put up with it haha what will be ur reaction if ur crush is mad at u?
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i'll be so sad. haha. well who won't right? what will be your reaction if you found out that your parents are not your real parents? haha.[/b]

Last edited by theejhay (2008-07-04 20:07:02)

ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]shocks! :o and get sad.. :( hehe .. :D [b]what will be ur reaction if ur ex will say 'iLy' to you? ;)[/b][/color][/i][/align]
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shock and a little bit "[i]kilig[/i]"...but dont have any ex bf..hahaaha dont have bf scince birth... what will be ur reaction if your crush greets u happy b-day?
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I will pretend that its not my birthday.. -[i]cuz if i see my crush i am always crazy[/i] ------------------------- If u See A Ghost? then it coming to you
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dnt what to do. maybe i'll just run. haha! what will be ur reaction if your mother is cheating to your dad?
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

............,,,,,I'll smack her in the face!!! What will be your reaction if you find out that your an illegitimate child???
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can we be illegitimate??? O_O if i was, i'd go crazy :wallbash::wallbash: what'd be your reaction if you found out Gloria Arroyo was your real mom :O :lol::lol:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wew...i will shock :o if ur sister get mad to u??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

=( i dunno what i must do, maybe i'll just cry :crybaby: <--- liar :lol: ---- :D If ur big brotha get sick?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wew..i wanna ask him to get rest!! if u'r lil sistaa really cuteee???
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:52

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy