• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

confront him/her. and tell to him/her dont ever do it again coz she's not a Waldourf not even a van der Woodsen. :lol: Ur reaction if someone told u that u look ugly? :drool:

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2008-12-10 02:52:11)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

[quote=tristanPS3]Ur reaction if someone told u that u look ugly? :drool:[/quote] i would tell that person, "okay, tnx for the compliment" then afterwards kill that person, ahaha [quote]whats your reaction when u saw ur friend commit suicide because u stole his/her candy?[/quote]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

keep my cool and say huh. did i say i was pretty? :] :P what would ur reaction be when someone you don't know slaps ur face super hard?
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]wow..O_O i'll say.. hey..! wrong person..:P what will u reaction if someone wanna kill ur GF/BF..??:paranoid:[/align]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]stab him/her a carrot in the back and say "pag sinampal ka ng kamay, saksakin mo ng kabutihan." nyahx.hahaha SABLAY:: ill kill his/her motha. wooot..[/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-12-08 05:01:18)

ferogchia
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't get this game :crybaby::crybaby:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ferogchia]i don't get this game :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] oopz sorry..^^ the person above you dun give the clue.. okey.. start again.. what will be ur reaction if one day..all school is closed..!!!=D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^Weee...I'll bounce off towards the moon :D What will be your reaction if your bf/gf suddenly says to you, [i]"How I wish I never met you!"[/i]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ferogchia]i don't get this game :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] oh hi there, you can read the first page of this thread, but i can share to you some instructions to this game. the thread's title is [b]"what will be your reaction ???" [/b] the last one to post here will be posting a question, then on your post, you will answer the question and post another what will be your reaction .. question you can think of. for example uben: "what will be your reaction if i will kiss you you: i will commit suicide "what will be your reaction if i slapped you next poster: i kick you, haha then so on :D kinda get it? im not good in explaining :d ayee. :penguin: [quote=CiaReDeviL]what will be ur reaction if one day..all school is closed..!!!=D[/quote] i will be celebrating, haha i have no idea if how will i celebrate the triumphed of the shutting down of all schools ahahaha :D [quote=the person above me]What will be your reaction if your bf/gf suddenly says to you, "How I wish I never met you!"[/quote] *i will just ignore it, and slapped her. ahaha [quote]*what wil be your reaction if you see your report card in red or fail all subjects?[/quote]

Last edited by ubenchx (2008-12-08 08:15:23)

paulinehannah
» n00b
1969-12-31

omg! :o how hard, aw. hehehe.. hmmm, i'll juz say "ahh. . okay!" :lol: *no reaction* ahaha.. naah, im sure i'll cry 100% okay,what if the dog just "pee'd" on ur feet, a bird drop it's poo-poo on ur head and ur crush saw it? ;]

Last edited by paulinehannah (2008-12-08 08:21:32)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wud ? that's so embrassing .. i'll gone [spoiler]for a while ~[/spoiler] [quote]what if you stuck in tree? you can't go down, nobody's there (anybody) .[/quote]

Last edited by naddnadd (2008-12-08 08:21:48)

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:o Haha..well, I'll just sing along with the birdies! :D What will be your reaction if you became the president of your country?

Last edited by xwiit_az_candii (2008-12-08 08:22:59)

ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OMG . dat's so good ! but il just sleep . haha . wat f ur ultimate crush tels u he/she hates u bcoz of d never-been-gone [i](haha . is there such a word like this ?:rolleyes: )[/i] pimples in your nose ? :D=D:lol:
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]I will be hurt,crushed,(and more deep words I cant think of right now) What will you do If the person you love(but he/she doesn't know) tells you that he is in love with someone and he/she wants you to help him win the girl/boy if his/her dreams? *ouch*[/align]
fabulous-doll
» n00b
1969-12-31

OMG? My so-called bf wont do that to me! haha. impossible. oh, if that would happen, i'll surely help him as long as he'll help me too on the other bf that ill have. HAHA
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^no question? :] what would ur reaction be when someone topples a cake (chocolate cake) over you (wearing something white) :]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Ill spank his/her .... back and topple the same item on him/her ... =D what if ... there's a psychotic guy hu ... hit ur eyes wd his fingers..[/b]
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I will go monkey on him :evil: (I will never let anyone do that, never!!) what will be your reaction If a monkey throws shit at you???

Last edited by jc624 (2008-12-09 15:56:18)

Sakura Minitsuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I took a big rock and throw at the monkey many times! :evil: What will be your reaction if the girl/boys say " i love you!" suddenly?
broken_crystal.oo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

shocked? haha. :lol: what will be your reaction if someone kissed you?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:50

[ 10 queries - 0.177 second ]
Privacy Policy