• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

I'd be like.. "HOLY :insert-explicitly-vulgar-wordhere:" WWBYR if: you had all the superpowers you wanted?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i would help people with my super power :P if near ur house will be a metal music conser =D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll go in that concert. :D what will be your reaction if someone kidnapped you?
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

scared..... eh...if u are bullied by som1............
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will kiss him/her.. kiss of death..=D what if u forgot your name?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be like this-> :/ :paranoid: what will be ur reaction if.. u heard a news about a mom giving birth to her baby..and teh baby came out laughing instead of crying :ninja:
darkflower12
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'd be surprised and tell that to my friends, What will be ur reaction if you dated your favorite vocalist of a band?
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :wow: soo happy of course! :lol: wat if u dated ur ultimate crush? :D
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

ill order expensive foods and let him pay the bills .. :lol: What if your crush admited that he's gay ??
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its ok for me.. i have mah bf [i]naman[/i] .. :D wat if the world has no living things? :/
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

then we do not exists ... what will be ur reaction be if u saw a super "macho" man wearing only t-bak walking in the street... :ninja:
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i would laugh.. harhar.. real loud. XD what if you see a monster with a t-back on?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i would be like this :ninja: then :lol: What will be your reaction when someone slapped you without knowing it??
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will do like this :/ then ill slape her too what will be ur reaction when someone kissed you and you dont love him/her?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'd stare at him like he's gonna go to hell. what will be your reaction if you were buried alive?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wil be like :arrow: :O :o :crybaby: what if you forget ur gf/bf name?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'd be like :mad::wallbash: What will your reaction be if you had to be [b]wrestled[/b]?
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will be shocked What will your reaction be if you see a cute boy like me? =)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm,, nothing.. :lol: juk! i'll hmm.. :arrow: :redface: :D hahah wat if you see a monster following u? :lol:
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

il run as fast as i could.. wat if it rains snow in the philppines?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:22

[ 10 queries - 0.097 second ]
Privacy Policy