• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

oh ill be mad to him :eh: how would you react when someone court you? :D

Last edited by JEANUJEAN (2008-12-05 07:50:23)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

depends on who :]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm. .. dont know, , , what if you were insists but nothing happened? fumo?
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

huh?? dunno.... what is ur reaction if ur teachers want you to break with ur bf/gf??
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh it is very unfair :eh: , ill be mad :eh: what would be your reaction if you meet your idol
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it would be awesome. . . what if you make a horrible mistake in front of your idol? fumo?
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: i will be in red-faced or [b]embarrased[/b] how would you react when your idol crushes you too :wow: :D :lol: :thumbsup:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]weeee... ofcors ill be happy., hu woudlnt be? ill be gaga over him. haha:]] what will be ur reaction if yu received a onemillion dollars from the MOST wanted thief on the WHOLE unvierse?[/align]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i won't accept it :D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ no question? what would be your reaction if a bum wants to sit beside you?
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

huh?shocked! :o haha what will be ur reaction if u were left in the room with the person u like? yihi :wow:
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

=D=D=D=D =D=D=D=D =D=D=D=D =D=D=D=D we would tell stories ... wat would we ur reactions if a person from ur opposite gender kissed u ??
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm. . . ignore? dont know . . . What if you forgot everything you will say in front of your audience? fumo?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

omigawd. i think its d end of my wuuurld! what if someone puts a frog on ur shoe den u slipped on ur foot on ur shus... what wil be ur reactioon?!
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

embarras . . . Stand suddenly then run hoping no one sees me. . . fumo. . . What if your friend teases you? . . .
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Pissing me off... wat if ur bestfriend kissed u on ur lips[/b]
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ewwwww!.. is she a lesbian?!..all my bestfriends are girls! ewww.. i'll be in major shock! haha. what will be ur reaction if ur crush helped yeu in any activity?..:wow:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

try to stop her/him. u got arrested from being guilty after vandalising somewhere on ur school?!
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i will just ignore it and tell them "i am innocent! and i have the right to vandal it! its my money who runs this school" and i have applauded my evil laugh :evil: ... what will be your reaction if you see your bestfriend jumping off a building because you stole his/her cream-o? hahaha
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Ill... laugh and call a mental... =D what if you fart ... while dating someone special.. and he/she noticed it[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:38

[ 13 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy