• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Riinkei_027
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

What the.? :aaa: Mommy.!!! haha what will be ur reaction if you saw a levitating coffin while walking outside in the middle of the night.?
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

I won't have any reaction by then I'm probably dead. :lol3: Just walking in dark places will kill the hell out of me :lol3: What will be your reaction if TPAM kiss you? Yiee~ :lol3"
Riinkei_027
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahm, I don't know him so I'll get mad and punch his face. haha :xixi: what will be ur reaction if there's a ghost behind you?
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ill freak out of course haha :O V what will be your reaction if you found out that youre just adopted?
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

0.o like this :O hah but I'll accept it. What will be ur reaction if your fave singer came to live in your house?
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:O i will love it too. what will be you reaction if sum one is killed in front of you
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nothing =D =D what will be your reaction if your bf/gf had a third party?
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'll stab then to death! hehe. joke. I'll make him choose and let him realize that I am a better choice than whoever she is. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: what will be your reaction if you were elected as president of RP(Philippines)? :confident::plotting:

Last edited by @mUtHy_fRuiTy@ (2010-04-30 22:57:41)

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nothing.. i'll just.. [size=4]FREAK OUT!!![/size] :scared: what will be your reaction if you'd find out that tomorrow will be your last?
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Maybe I'll do everything I want. I really mean everything. =D If you dad's gay? :lol3:!
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nothing :lol3: i won't be surprised if he's gay.. :lol3: what will be your reaction if you found out that your bf/gf is your sibling?
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Surprised. :scared: I'm making out with my sibling. :lol3:! Just kidding. We're not making out. :lol3 What if you found out your adopted?
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=snypzelle;#3555651;1272686460]What if you found out your adopted?[/quote] i've experienced that :yes: well, i'll shock a little :xixi: what if you found out that you already have a cancer?
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=HunkeeDoree;#3555655;1272686600]i've experienced that well, i'll shock a little[/quote] You're adopted? :scared: [quote=HunkeeDoree;#3555655;1272686600]what if you found out that you already have a cancer?[/quote] I will not be surprised. Anyone has it lifespan. :lol3: What if your mom died?
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=snypzelle;#3555665;1272686786]You're adopted? :scared:[/quote] yea.. i remember yesterday, it's our topic at OT :xixi: [hr] i'll cry of course and happy because she's with God now.. :yes2: what if you're not a human? =D =D
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=HunkeeDoree;#3555670;1272686891]yea.. i remember yesterday, it's our topic at OT[/quote] Sorry about that. [quote=HunkeeDoree;#3555670;1272686891]what if you're not a human?[/quote] I will not be shock. =D I'll invade the world. =D What if your crush is gay? :lol3:!
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll freak out! :scared: and laugh at him! what if you ate an expired food?
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll :faint: What if ftalk will not be here anymore? :cry:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll cry [b]T.T[/b] and tell, "this isn't true!!!!!" what if internet does not exist anymore?
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:no: I'll cry and faced-down .. :no: !! I can't live without internet!! What's ur reaction if someone stabbed you in the back,then you realized it was someone you know or loved?? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:48

[ 13 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy