• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

happy :) what will be ur reaction be if u saw and heard your pet dog having a nightmare and talking? :ninja: toink...
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

I'd be like, cool :retard: wwb ur reaction if you saw someone sneak a poison to your food? [spoiler]...but turns out it was salt[/spoiler]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'd be like yummy...ehehe! It's salt isn't it? I love salt! [b]What will your reaction if either Wu Chun or Calvin Chen[/b] (whatever) [b]kissed you?[/b] (I'm watching ASAP 08 in TFC right now and I saw two hot guys..discovered it was them!)
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dunno those guys. it might like this :paranoid: what about.. a stranger sat in your lap??

Last edited by messymplicity (2008-08-03 19:41:24)

anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dunno wat to do!!! maybe i'm ganna panic,,, and scream out loud??? [b]wat will u do f you accidentally drank poison?[/b]
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

Probably ill die .. :cry: What if someone clone u ?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll hunt the person who cloned me. what will be your reaction if someone impersonated you?
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i..will spank..him..!! wat is ur reaction..if.. dat ur parents..sold..u.?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i will tell my aunt or uncle to buy me again :D if ur house become a skate park =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll ask for some entry fee :D if ur house become Gossip maniacs meeting place?
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well, i would be the leader . >.< if you saw your bf/gf eating human meat ?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll vomit. ewww. what will be your reaction if you found out it's your last day on earth?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pray to God to forgive me and contact all my loved ones to say.. see you =) WWBYRI you saw a lady wears in black long dress gazing at you?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll surely faint. WWBYRI your reaction if gadgets were already banned from this world?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'd freak out, man, like freak out!:evil: WWBYRI if some stranger breaks in to your house?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

call the police. WWYRI someone stole your identity?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

throw that person =D WWYRI your crush whispered to you, im fallen for you?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be like this > :redface: then kilig kilig ..:D what will be ur reaction be if somebody farted loud inside your class and teh teacher ask who farted..and all your classmate was pointing on youu... :ninja:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll let the teacher smell all the classmates and see which one really is the one who farted..After that I'll teach the classmates a real lesson.:evil: If you dreamt that one of your loved ones were inside a coffin?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I dreamed that one before and after 3 yrs. it happened. so i might be scared and pray. just a dream WWYRI you saw and found out that Casper is real? :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:23

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy