• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i'll be sad.. wat if you'l be locked up in a tower ?
MR.mark14
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i'll die haha wat if you accidentaly fall inlove ?
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my reaction would in love... what if you found out that you are dying?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]omg...i wil be very very sad.... wat wil b ur reacxon if mr.marc14 luvz u?...:D:D:D(peace...)[/b]
liz cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

happy maybe??i dunno who him??? if u know at night u will die??
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]of course, i wil b very very sad... wat wil b ur reacxon if, d person u luv, also luvz you?...[/b]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

be shocked and be happy... what will be your reaction if you have eaten a cockroach?

Last edited by _vanilla_ O_o (2008-04-19 10:15:26)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a cockroach?? :o :o :o ewwww... :lol: :lol: i'll just vommit and vommit until the cockroach came outside my body..... and also.. i will cry....cause its my 1st time to eat that pest... ahaha what will be your reaction if you missed your js prom???
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sad.. :cry: what will be your reaction if you see your face in the mirror??? :paranoid:

Last edited by ayrish (2008-04-20 07:16:20)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i will be very shock..coz, i wil see a very beautiful gurl....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (jaz kidding....) wat wil be ur reacxon if ur dad wil gve u a brnd new car?...[/b]
zHaRa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D:D:D:D:D HAPPY!hehe.:) what will be y0ur reacti0n if y0ur parents gr0unded y0u f0r 1 month??
rinoaden143
» n00b
1969-12-31

men... a lil mad... and ofcoures sad.... =) what will be your reaction if your ultimate crush suddenly kissed someone in front of you???

Last edited by rinoaden143 (2008-04-20 10:39:17)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Omg! i'll cry! :crybaby: What will be your reaction if yur crush have a crush on you? :D
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll be happy. what if the ex of you bf/gf text your bf/gf? :|
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

~i'll kill 'er. lolx, kidding. ~wwburi you caught something on fire?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]uhhhmmm...i'll cry?...i dnt knw... wat wil b ur reaction if, ur crush kissed u in front of your parents?...:o:o[/b]
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well...by then...i c0uld have pr0bably t0ld my parents ab0ut him s0 it's okay...haha...but i'll talk t0 him after that and i bet y0u all kn0w what i'll say... uMmmM... what will be ur reacti0n if y0ur bel0ved one(but y0u're n0t in a relati0nship)kissed y0ur best friend in fr0nt of y0u?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill get jealous even though were not in a relationship. grr. =D what will you IF your bf/gf wont let your relationship be in public... in short... keeping it a secret that your in a relationship cause if his/her parents know that he/she have a bf/gf... he wont get his "mana" hahaha/.! what will you do on that situation.?! =D

Last edited by shinaske (2008-05-15 23:16:49)

_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

then will keep IT a secret.but he'd better share me some of his "mana" in the future though.haha. :lol: what will your reaction be if your bestfriend tells you that your crush is courting her????ouch.
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wrong grammar,! ahhahah.! ahahha.! ill ask my crush if thats true.. thenn. if thats true..! im letting her free.! ahahah.! what will you do if your very expensive phone will be soak in water.? what will you do.?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:20

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy