• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

=| I'll give that ticket to someone... :D I don't wanna go to the heaven, my place is heaven of hell... If you got ticket to Japan?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

I will go to Jump's Office =d [hr][hr] If u know something bad but u still do that?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'l do that if that my destiny... I'll walk my own path. Haha... Because... That's the way I am, and I'm not gonna change that easily. If you feeling sick, but you wanna download a great album?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will download that album. :D And I will take the medicine after done downloading. [hr][hr] If u feel headache?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:lol: I'll fight that feel :wallbash: :arrow: If your download already finish?
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll be happy!! :arrow: if you saw yourself in the future sitting your 12 babies?? :P

Last edited by haryz_01 (2008-03-30 13:52:38)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

1st :arrow: :o 2nd :arrow: :O 3rd :arrow: :D Wow!! So nice :/:redface: :arrow: If you saw your dad with another woman? :penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ya~Ha~ I dun care :lol: [hr][hr] If u watch Desu Noto video? =d=d
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: =| eh? :arrow: =D nice one! if you saw your girl/boyfriend isssing your bestfriend...??

Last edited by haryz_01 (2008-03-30 14:03:05)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I don't mind what is that,coz i dunno :wallbash: If your download progress so sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow? :crybaby:
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will get my phone and start texting as im waiting.. :arrow: if you forgot your id at home in a no id, no entry zone??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:O Whoaaaa!! That will be my great adventure, I love that :D If you got a flu?
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]ill drink a capsule.... what u reaction if ur bf have a kissed in ur bestfriend?:)[/b]
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no comment..:lol: wat if u cant remember ur name?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll go to psychiatrist! =) wat if u realize dat u can lift a 8000kg object?
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha.. ill punch my enemy... wat if u wake up in other's room?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will be teribly shock! wat if a stranger hug u?
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill run..:O wat if u have power to see the future?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will be teribly happy! wat if u trapped in a hole?
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill shout 4 help.. wat if people hate you?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:21

[ 9 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy