• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i'll miss ftalk and friendster hahah what if your friend ask you for a date? :wow:
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Depends who that friend is. :lol: What if your parents told you that you are gonna move to USA?
moneymaker
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll shoot them with my shotgun! (just kidding) what if someone will give you a million dollars?

Last edited by moneymaker (2008-04-08 23:11:31)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll be super happy --------------------------------- what if ur loved one dump u on valentine's day
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh no! i will be :crybaby: and :crybaby: what if you saw your crush on the cr? hahha
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll crunch and claw anything beside me... =D if u see ur crush holding hands with someone?
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

jealous.. you saw your mom with sum1 else?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it depends if it's her client, it's ok. and i know my mom. what if someone blame you for a sin which you did not do?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wew!! :o:o:o... i'll try to explain... what if someone give you [b]$100[/b] (huaaa)??
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll thank him/her thank thank thank!!! what if you wore ur havaianas*very expensive one* along the pool and got lost?
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's okay, i have more! :P your friend shares with you her half-eaten ice cream in a cone?

Last edited by +_ramza_+ (2008-04-13 06:59:44)

franz321
» n00b
1969-12-31

eewww!!! what if you just missed a accident?
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thankful What if you saw god for real?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ok!!I'll make a wish :D What if you died on your bday?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dunno... what if you found golden ticket for buying anything in this world???
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ o gee... that would be soo unlimited for me.. but off course i would share this blessing! it's a chance so why not grab it? after all it's once in a lifetime.. hehe :D :arrow: what if the most hottest cutest guy/gal in the world asked you out for a date?? what'd ya say? ;)
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thanks haha what if ur cp got lost and there's no exchange of it
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll be sad. no communications wid everyone. it's so sad. what if you eceived a txt message saying i love you.?:eh:
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ill snab it ahahhaahahha... what will you feel when a lizard just fell at your food??

Last edited by alyssa01 (2008-04-13 10:29:49)

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll puke! i hate lizards... what would you do if your crush ask you to help him/her to court one of your friends?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:27

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy