• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

off course!!!! Hope my wife is her.... if i'm behind yu riyt now?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Im gonna be really surprise. And then say. "U are suppose to be in Thai. Not in here my friend. :P" If ur mom call u rite now?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will run to her..and say "what happen mom??" if ur handphone is broken??
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=limegreen] i dont care :lol: if u get bad score :question: [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/796/796027ssh94ytu29.gif[/img] [/color][/align]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will try to get a new score more beter than last if u meet final exam??
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=limegreen] :o:o shoks :o:o but i'll prepare anything before it hapened. if ur enemy saying, im sorry to u :question: [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/796/796027ssh94ytu29.gif[/img] [/color][/align]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will forgive him.. if u meet me now??
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll ask u to treat me sis. =d If u were given ability to fly??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll go to jeddah riyt now... if all of yur friends has been infected with caramel dansen?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gonna be so happy =d and we'll spread the virus all around the world. :P if u have ability to heal urself from any wounds?
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll be so happy.. and i'll let my self to have wounds because i can heal it nmn.. hehee if your request is denied or rejected by the siggy maker?
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'd ask another siggy maker to do it for me...., :lol: what if judgment day is tomorrow?
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

awtzs.. i'll do all i want to do today.. haha if all siggy makers reject you
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

omg sis.., if everyone does'nt want to make one for me.., ill just rip other's sig!!! :lol: what if rip ur sig? =)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dun mind~ just wrote "speechless" in yur siggie place~ if u become a promoter?
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll be pissed? i dont want to.. my rank wont change.. haha if you died last night and u just figured it out today
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

First I will scared but then I enjoy it. :D I can go anywhere I want then =d [hr] If u found ur lover disappoint u by cheating with ur bestfriend?
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'd be like this.., :D and tell him that my bestfriend is a b*tch anyway!! ahaha.., :lol: what if your sick of cancer?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ill accept it and Ill give all my last life for God and for my beloved people. :) if today is ur last day in earth?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will say thank for all..and sorry i cant live more long than again.. if today is ur final exam??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:47

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy