• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

ill be like this :O then this =( then this> :crybaby: what will your reaction be if for example you went to a swimming lesson (coz u dunt kno how to swim) .. and you found out that your swimming instructor is half man half fish... ......... toinks :D
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

[color=blue][align=center][b]half man half fish?? well ill fry the half fish coz im kinda starving wahahah what will be your reaction if you see a flying computer around?[/b][/align][/color]
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll be :O then i'll get it! what will your reaction be if someone you dont know pretends to your friend so the police will not catch him
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:midfinger: what will yur raction be if arnold schwarzneger become yur Country's President?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o :lol: well why not? =D if rain come to ur house?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be like this> :paranoid: coz i dont know what to do.. what will your reaction be if u see a 95 years old lady suddennly [b]split[/b] in front of you and say " can you do that?"
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill say. "i can do that. but not in front of u." :D if ur friend throw a garbage to ur face? :D
okokpenguin
» n00b
1969-12-31

kick the crap out of him! :)) if i make you eat dog poop? haha
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will eat together :D your reaction be if i kiss your underarms... :D
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll slap you! what will be your reaction if i bite you?? :question:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill bite you too.. :) your reaction be if a devil :evil: appears in front of you...
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will be---> :/ if someone slaps ur face because they said, they are practicing their play
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill slap his/her face too.. and tell him/her im practicing slapping... :D ur reaction be if.. a person aproached you.. look at you from head to toe ..then he spit ..like this :puke: in front of you.. and said .. your a garbage!.. :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll said.. "Yeah! n u're the Trash!" what will be yur reaction if yu slipped to the floor because a banana's skin(or whatever) n everyone laughing on ya?
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll be :redface: :evil: :midfinger: teh i'll run in the CR and i will :crybaby: ur reaction when someone invited you to join his or her party and he or she said you should be wearing a formal dress but when you cam there, everybody is laughing at you and just wearing casual. the person told you that so you will be embarrassed
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

first ill take it easy and stay calm. i wont show my embarassing face then ill ask him.her. and said "someday u'll feel this" if someone dont believe on u? :paranoid:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be like this :rolleyes: and say orayt.. im not forcing you to believe.. :D if u see a perosn doing this :wallbash: nd you tried to stop him but he said..i love doing this :eh:
xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill tell him..can i join? hehehe :lol: what will be your reaction if you saw a ghost standing in front of u?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

....... :o .. then... :O then... =( then.... =| ....and... then.... :penguin: what will be a reaction if someone yu dont know call yur phone in night.. when yu ask where is he /she, he/she said....."behind you..."
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be :o then ill ask. "dont kidding me. im in the sky now" =D if ur dad force u to do ur homework?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:47

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy