• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i'l scream and say it back to u if a fat lady is massaging u
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i'd say "My leg,first maam..." if a ninja kills yur family?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

take revenge... what if i slapped u?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lik the previous page...if my crush Spit on me or slapped me...i'll kiss her.. :redface: if i slapped you?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll cry and hug u. if u know that ur gf is liking a korean singer
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she'll have to know that i liking a japanese singer =D i stand behind yu now?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

if i'm in a good mood i'l put my head on ur shoulder or if i'm ot in a good mood, i'll be nervous and just walkaway what if i say:- "let me kiss u for the last time"
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll say:"why? " and then hug you like in dramas.. if yu see a baby smoking?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

grab the cigarette and smoke it by myself what if ur wearing just your underwear at the front of ur crush
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll said"hey,do yu know?i'm in cosplay party n this is my newest costume!what do yu think?" what if someone asked yu to be his gf?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

if i know that person well, i'll accept i think sumone asked me 2 minutes ago :redface: what if i'll be off?
alm0nd
» n00b
1969-12-31

then too bad if you're going to off :) What if you're a little girl ?
zarial
» n00b
1969-12-31

like this :retard:
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what will be ur reaction if i gave you a 10gb usb?
useless
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow...i'll be very Glad what if you were born no Head at all? :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

then i won't be so cute what if you are cursed by a witch to say only one word per year
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill cry :crybaby: what will your reaction be if a baby winked at you..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll pluck the baby's eye =D what if u give sum1 a rose or a choco but the person hoo received it is allergic to wat u gave :retard:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'd say,give this to yur sis~ what if yu see sumthing that yu really want,but when yu will buy it,it already sold out?
jezmyr12
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]im going to be so disappointed!! and really freakout what if some asked you to go out and told you that your treat?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:02

[ 9 queries - 0.099 second ]
Privacy Policy