• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

he'll not force me 'coz i'm doing it automatically.. if ur found out that ur fone is missing adn when u told everybody that ut fone is missing and u found it in your pocket, what will you do.. or what will ur reaction be
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i would laugh out loud..that'd be funny!haha...some times that happens to me you know..hehe if you accidentally dropped your phone in a canal..
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

like this-> :mad: and say my goodness!!! ur reaction be if u saw a ninja :ninja: in the ceiling of you bathroom while you were taking a bath...
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm. i will most likely to stare at the ceiling. and then i will LOL. i mean "where the h*ll did that f****** ninja come from?" :lol:
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^question please? ur reaction if u saw someone staring at u while you are taking a bath
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im going to scream and hit him.. :mad: :P what are you going to be when you saw a ghost?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be shock like dis :o and maybe go crazy :retard: ... :) what will your reaction be if you were taking a look of yourself in teh mirror then the you in the mirror :P to you...
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: im gonna give this :P back. :lol: if u got perfect score in school? =D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be very happy.. :D what will your reaction be if your immage in the mirror talked to you..
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

id felt happy..at last someone wud talked to me. :P lolz.. wat wud be yer reaction if u were forced to kill an innocent cat?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: i love cats.... what will yur reaction be if Prince Harry asking a permission to use yur home's Toilet?

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-02-04 04:05:53)

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll say ok.. but you should grant "ALL" my requests.. (sorry for capitalize) ur reaction if u saw someone peeing then faced to you and u saw his FeNiS(iron,nickel,sodium.. joke.. just a code name)
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

shocking!! :O what will be ur reaction if you get the lowest grade in you school
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be like this :mad: coz i cheated .. :P joke.. ur reaction be if a new subject in school will be added and it will be "fun" subject and your teacher will be a clown.... toinks :D
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I will be happy!! :lol: what is your reaction if you won P10,000,000 on the lottery??
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will be :o then i'll get it! if u died in ur dreamz
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll wake up :D if you got Pawned by some Punk but after that yu see many Camera and one of the punk says "you got Punkd!"
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be mad :mad: and :midfinger: the guy.. <-- joke :P what will ur reaction be if your teacher said.. " ok class our topic for today is sex.. i need 1 guy and 1 girl for demonstration "... :/
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll be :o then i'll :lol: then :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: hahahaha if your teacher just :lol: :lol: :lol: and didnt teach
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]then i'll just =D =D =D too... +++++++++++++++++ if u have a talk with your country's president what will you say??? =) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:01

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy