• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

ill kick him !! what will be ur reaction be if you found a dog w/ many eyes !
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

ohhh... so cute! maybe i can sell it at a very high price.. wat will be ur reaction f u saw ur mom kissing passionately with one of ur friends? (girl or boy..)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

again.. i dont mind :D let her do her thang :) what will your reaction be if ur new teacher look like this.. [img]http://www.costumes-4-halloween.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/FUNNYGUY.jpg[/img]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] i`ll laugh.. and laugh :lol: what is your reacti0n if y0u see the grudge.? =D [/color]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll be very frightened what will be your reaction if you meet Naruto?
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'd be this :drool: :drool: :drool: what would be your reaction if you saw a bully cry?
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'd be this :O :O :O :o :o what would be your reaction if you see batista cry?
hearts4-ever
» n00b
1969-12-31

I will be surprised What will be your reaction if you make me cry?
03wHiTeDeViL03
» n00b
1969-12-31

i can't make you cry.. i didnt even saw you yet.. hahaa but if i do.. i will be =( because i dont want to make persons cry what will your reaction be if you were caught "red-handed" (it's an idiomatic expression w/c means "caught in act" of doing something bad[u](for those who don't know)[/u])
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill just smile and say .. you got me :D :P what will your reaction be if one day your teacher entering your classroom singing and dancing crank that souljahboy..
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

id join my teacher..cause that's one heck of a teacher..!! :eh: :eh: what would you do if your house was caught on fire??
baby_liz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will scream and cry :crybaby: :crybaby: what will your reaction be if you saw ur bf/gf with someone else?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

call her mom,brother,n father....we'll spy her all day..... if yu find yur Fs hacked?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will go to a hill. then jump. :lol: if u find ur email hacked?
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'll be like this-----------> :o If your pc is hacked by your own best friend? :ninja:
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

id be this -------------> :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: if your mom kissed your math teacher?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

"YES! i'll get a perfect score in the next exam!"<<<<that's what i'll think.. =D if one of yur favourite artist die?
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll be sad What will be your reaction if your parents die?
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll hang myself...always wanted to try that.... if a lover dies?
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:crybaby: if u poopoo-ed in ur shirt! haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:20

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy