• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

I'll said, "I'll be here with u... " :D And then, the doctor comin'.. he said, "Sorry, i have wrong diagnostic for u.. U are not going to die tomorrow, ur ok ... My bad.." Then i'll :wallbash: :lol: What will ur reaction if u have seen the ghost dancing with alien.. :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

:/ :arrow: :o :o :o :arrow: =D let me join ur dance, fellaz!! :lol: if ur friend ask u to help her with her love problem?
mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll be there for her :D Beside her wherever she need me ... Btw, r u have a problem with luv.. :eh: :eh: What will ur reaction if ur boy/girlfriend dissapear ..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will be so shocked. and suffering. =( try to find him as long as i can. =( uhm. if someone asks u for help?
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

il be :/ then =) then :D what will your reaction be if you have a project then your calssm8 looked at it and suddenly he :puke: on it??????????
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

iill react :o then :| then :mad: finally :evil: what will ur reaction be if the one your starting to like will introduce you to his/her new gf/bf?
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It's fine.. What will be ur reaction if you have seen your crush kissing someone in front of you?
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=( <-- like that what will your reaction be if you posted a tutorial and someone commented "this is not a tutorial, not very useful and i can make this without your tutorial" ....
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oops... sorry... hahaha... ---> wat will be ur reaction if sumone will tell you that she/he dont want to be your friend???
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be sad and feel very embarassed..??? what will ur reaction be if u saw ur gf/bf talking with somebody else then you aproched him/her then u say hey wats up ,then the guy ur gf/bf is talkin to ask ur gf/bf "oh, your boyfriend/girlfriend?" then ur gf/bf denies you and said no.. just one of my friends....

Last edited by niknok_1999 (2008-01-19 12:03:15)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gonna shut him up. and asking for break that time. =D =D um. if ur neighbors are so fuzzy?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thinking ..maybe they eat too much curry??? fuzzy = hairy???? what will your reaction be..if your mom's ex bf.. looks exactly like you?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

omg. i will runaway as far as i can. ":lol: if ur fave artist come to ur house?
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill be :o then :O then :wow: heheh what will your reaction be if a beggar thrown a shit on your face?????
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be like this :mad: then this :midfinger: joke :P what will ur reaction be if ur bestfriend told you that he will commit suicide by hanging his self coz hes so sick of his life....
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gonna throw garbage to him. =D if ur mom caught u kissing?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill just ;) to my mom :D if a stranger approached you and he told you that he is superman :D
musik4life
» n00b
1969-12-31

First- :| then- :rolleyes: finally- :lol: What will be your reaction if your best friend was going out with your gf/bf?
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'll take him out... =D What will be your reaction if a naked guy hug you all in a sudden? :O
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

like this > :O then this :mad: then im gonna :thumbsdown: him :D what will ur reaction be..if a monkey talked to you..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:19

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy