• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i'll just ignore them.. what if ppl seeks u for help?
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

ill do what i can.. wat if u have insomia?
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wont sleep.. lol! :arrow: if you had a crush w/ same sex?
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill try 2 forget it.. wat if u have crush on someone but u cant say it?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

imposible! yuck! what if britney spear come to ur house..
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill chat w/ her wat if u have crush on someone but u cant say it?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll make her say it.. what if u cant stand to say it but u r too shy to say it?

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-03-31 04:19:32)

mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill try to say it.. at the right time maybe.. wat if u hurt someone?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will apologize to her/him..
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wat if u lost ur wallet on a trip?
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] I will cry :eh: What will be your reaction if your parents caught you with someone?? [/b]
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill introduce him to them.. wat if there's snake in your room?
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] I will scream at the top of my voice! What will be your reaction if someone falls in love with you ? [/b]
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

flattered... happy..=) wat if u cant explain ur feelings?
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] I will show my action... :paranoid: what if you accidentally broke your leg? [/b]
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill cry...:crybaby: wat if u became the president?
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] i will do whatever it takes to rule my people haha! What if you become a moderator? [/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll be a strict one =D what if someoone u didnt know tells u that he's ur Twin sister/brother?
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] I will not believe What if someone tells you I HATE YOU? [/b]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

so wat if i don't know him/her right :lol: what if someone hurt u and didn't say any sorry?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:46

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy