• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

I'll kick his/her a** hehehe!:D what will be your reaction if your crush invited you to a party?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i'll come but if only he'll invite my friends to. :arrow: what will be your reaction if your laptop was stolen?
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll earn money to buy a new one...;] what will be your reaction if a cat licked you on your face?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

allergy. allergy. shoo!!! :arrow: what will be ur reaction if you see a fly on your soup?
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Tsk tsk tsk poor fly!=D what will be your reaction if someone gave you a brand new car?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wooohhh! thank you, thank you! :arrow: what will be your reaction if you knew you only have 4 days left here on earth?
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll make the most out of it!=D what will be your reaction if you found out that you are pregnant?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll tell my parents although it's hard. :arrow: what will be your reaction if your bestfriend backstabbed you?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be bery bery angry.. like this --> :D what will your reaction be if u saw a ghost(sadako) inside your underwear...

Last edited by niknok_1999 (2008-07-23 11:51:47)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

omg! and then i'll faint :arrow: what will be your reaction if your dog talked to you?
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll talk to him too hahaha! :D :lol: :arrow: what will be your reaction if you saw a monster in your closet?
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll probably sh*t my pants.. sike. what will be your reaction if you woke up & all of us from ftalk are right there?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

surprise!!! then ask, what are you doing here? :arrow: what will be your reaction if your cat peed on your bed?
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll pull off his whiskers and throw him out of my bed! :mad: what will be your reaction if your teacher asked you to step outside of the room w/o any reason at all?
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

that depends if it's for a good reason.. I'd be all shocked & curious What will be your reaction if your bf never gave you anything for your bday?
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Oh its ok! As long as he's with me on my special day! :lol: what will be your reaction if a stranger says HI to you?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll ask who are you? :arrow: whay will be your reaction if you wake up 1 morning and you are in another person's body?
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I''ll freak out!!! :crybaby: what will be your reaction if someone sang a song for you?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahhh... so sweet! :arrow: what will be your reaction if your teacher failed you in his subject?
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

if I really deserve to fail, then i'll accept it! ;) what will be your reaction if you accidentally stepped on a shit?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:18

[ 10 queries - 0.101 second ]
Privacy Policy