• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

^ of course ill be shocked then maybe after few [b]years[/b] ill accept my step sister/ bro. ( it takes time though ) V what will your reaction if you were turned into a frog? :D
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

^ i'll cry.. :cry: v if you loved the wrong person accidentally?
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Still love her until I die. :D Anime will be gone forever?
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i would suicide if you were the only human on earth
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Get all gadgets in the world. :evil: Then kill myself. :lol3:! if your dad is gay?
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ haha, i'll be shocked and then shocked again.. :lol3: v if you're gf/bf has someone in her/his mind?
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ill get jealous i thnk? but it depends :D V your parents died?
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i'll cry.. and i'll be lonely.. v if SiWon married a girl and you're invited?
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ oh ill cry definitely! and ill try to stop the ceremony LOL haha V if someone you dont know kissed you ?

Last edited by ruthangelatan (2010-04-15 06:01:21)

abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll cry! especially if it's my first what will be ur reaction if music will be gone?
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ oh maybe ill be bored everyday :lol3: V if its already the end of the world today?
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ OMG. Like, Seriously? :lol3: What will be your reaction if your mother saw you kissing a guy? :xixi:
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Is the guy my father :lol3: but if it is not I'll totally kick the guy :evil: v what will be your reaction if you saw santa's sleigh? :lol3:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:run: ride.ride.ride what will your reaction if you saw a ghost?
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]O____________O[/b] Umm. Hello Mr. Ghost.[/quote] Just kidding. I'd be terrified desu[b]![/b] :run: What will be your reaction if the person beside you had a bad body odor + bad breath + [i]putok[/i] that you can't wait to cut off your nose[b]? XD[/b]
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

are you talking about yourself? :> ... i would suicide to end the pain what if donkeys rules the world?
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jc624;#3524595;1271337603]are you talking about yourself? :>[/quote] Oh shaddap :lol3: [s]---[/s] [b]@TOPIC:[/b] "OHMY, I see a lot of me" :lala: What will be your reaction if some stranger said HI to you[b]?[/b]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hello! :scared: What will be your reaction if you see your boyfriend kiss another guy? :wow:
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

OMG! :O_O: What if you happen to wake up the next day in an opposite gender's body? :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:30

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy