• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Arctic
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i dont give a damm... its only a repu =) if ur fav. artist wants to meet u :wow:
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

hmmm,, i think i will indian him,, coz' i'm shy!! [b]^_^ wat will b ur reaction f you drunk alcohol and ur parent know about it![/b]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thats no problem with me.. im a grown man.. :paranoid: :P what will your reaction be if .. u slipped and your pet dog saw u and rolling on the floor laughing at you... :ninja:
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im going 2 sell dat dog. haha :lol: wut will b ur reaction f u saw a whitelady?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll ran as fast as i can what will be your reaction if you accidentally farted in a public area?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha.. i will told them that it just may cellphone.. ringing =D what if ur super strict teacher farted accedentally in front of the class??
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll :lol::lol: and wud tease her! haha..she farted! she farted, our tedcher had farted!:lol: what will be your reaction if you wake up one day your in wowowee?:D (hehe..current show @ch2)

Last edited by mikay_03 (2008-07-30 03:17:26)

anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will cry,, coz i hate taht show! ^_^ [b]wat will u do f u are stranded in an island with ur love once?[/b]
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

prng mgugunaw ang mundo..lol.. kxe kxama q xa.! panu kung.. napapaihi k ng di oras.?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be like this --> :/ :paranoid: what will ur reaction be if ur parents grounded you for 1 year ? :ninja:
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's ok with me coz im a homebuddy.. and i love to sleep..:wow: what will be ur reaction if you accidentally drank something poisonous?:puke:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be like this > :paranoid: then :penguin: to the hospital .. what will be ur reaction if see ur mom shoplifting.. :ninja: ?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll scold her. :D what will be your reaction if you see a ghost?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its kinda freakin like this:O :o then il say HI:lol: neither ;):D im not scared:) wats ur reaction wen a stranger kissed u??

Last edited by messymplicity (2008-07-31 02:49:22)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: then i'll give him his kiss back! :lol: no.. i'm just kidding.. maybe slap him? haha! or i'll kick his a$$! :D [b]what will be ur reaction if u accidentally submitted ur own journal on a novel contest?[/b] [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

surely ot will win.. =D because my life is an unending problm!! :mad: wat if u will be elected as president of the philippines?
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welll,,,i'm ganno do every thing to the best of mah ability!!! i'm not promicing dat one!! [b] wat will u do f a hundred stolker of urs ran to ur hauz!![/b]
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will lock the door!! wat if your eyes are getting twice bgger than it is everyday?..
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill be worried :paranoid: what will be ur reaction if saw a stranger pissing in front of your door ?:ninja: and shes a lady :ninja:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

omg. i'm shock. what will be your reaction if your house was burned?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:17

[ 11 queries - 0.087 second ]
Privacy Policy