• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

ahah.! ill let him eat it.! or give it to my best friend.! "trashcan." if. an ugly gulr/boy kissed you.? :eh:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

err. XD :mad: "back off!!" . that'll not happen. ever. =D what if.. a gay kissed you? XD
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll be dead in the place or get crazy.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggghhhhhh!!!!no wayyy!!!!! if a cute cat appear in front of you and suddenly it gooten bigger and scary?
nikkiKURDAPYA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i would totally freak out. who wouldnt? HAHA waht if ur crush steps on ur foot?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:) << i know im just dreaming. :lol: my crush woudn't do that.. or else.. =D -- what if.. a ghost hugged you?

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-05-22 07:53:27)

nikkiKURDAPYA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is that possible? HAHA. HAHAHa what would be ur reaction if u become a very poor handicapped?
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

I would stay at home and :crybaby: then think :evil: then kill the guy who handicapped me :ninja: (for girls) wat would be you reaction if your bf is a gay??? :eh:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll scream loud and run away! haha... i know it's kinda funny and stupid but....... i'll just do it than to see a rat inside my bag....
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

question? your bestfriend backstabbed you?
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i'll do it da same way.. haha what if someone slaps ur face?
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll slap her back xD What if someone rapes you? XD
RoadRockeR19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

punch him in her/him face what if ur bestfriend was a monster
kylagrace
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohmygawd..!i would really really freak out..! what will u do if u see the transformation of your teacher to a monster.?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.! ill blackmail her.! ill told her that if he wont give a bigger grade for me.! ill tell the principal that shes a monster.! ahahah.! what if your grandpa die yesterday.. and you see him the day after tomorrow.?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll scream loud and ran... of course before i do that.... 'll gonna say..... omg! haha.... what will be ur reaction if u saw me in ur front?
sieghard
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll shock if u saw ur bf/gf in ur home??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll be so nyappy happy~~ if ur teacher is a gorilla?
sieghard
» n00b
1969-12-31

woaahh.. i'll scream :D if ur mother mad with u?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok..fine... what if you wounded yourself?:|
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

il cure it.. aha wat if u dont know ftalk?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:21

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy