• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

:wallbash: what will be ur reaction if u get dumb by a boy??? :evil: shit
hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

[quote=DeverKerbill]what will be your reaction if your home become a Netcafe?[/quote] hahaha Shocked and i will sell all the computer before it disappear! AHAHA you'll never know! What will be your reaction if you GF become a gay vice versa for BF??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uuh... i'll ask her..is she still love me or not. but i guess it's a Not :lol: wwbyri you are banned?
mitsune_atanashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

its ok if they are happy banning me fine! hehehehe i wont die anyway... what will be your reaction [u]IF[/u] the person whom you like.... confesses that he/she likes YOU....but he/she only likes you only because you are rich?
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will hate him.hahaha... wat will be your reaction if your dad tells you that he has a son from another women, not knowing that he is you boyfriend???
hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

id rather shut my dad's mouth before he could say anything! hahaha! what will be your reaction if you found out that you have a DNA of a carabao?? ahahah!!
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I will scream because who wants to be a carabao? Yikez.. What will be ur reaction if ur parents don't want to pay for your broadband connection? You can't use the internet anymore. =D

Last edited by gerard0619 (2008-11-15 09:02:42)

eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it is ok for me, but of course :evil:. =D what will be your reaction if ur parents do not want to pay for your tuition fee?:eh:
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will get mad at them :D =D ahahaha.. what will br your reaction when you failed to pass the bar exams? :question: :question:
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i][color=blue]"I will cry and feel sad..." :cry: ~What would be your reaction if your crush have crush on your bestfriend :question: ~ [/color][/i]

Last edited by arelz (2008-11-23 02:24:55)

Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

simple. i feel really sad. what will be your reaction , if ur in the jigsaw puzzle :D
ImmAtUrE
» n00b
1969-12-31

:idea::idea: what will be your reaction if your enemy kissed you????
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

confuse. . . what will be your reaction if you found out that the boy/girl you love is inlove with somebody else?
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll =( everytime~ and gotta kick him~ =D *kidding what will ur reaction if ur crush [b]hug[/b] you?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

surprise -_- . . .. what if the person you love that you dont said that you love him/her and suddenly dies?
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll regret it and then :cry: then :crybaby: what will be ur reaction if someone :puke: in front of you ??
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

iw the its ok as long as he will give me a money to buy shirt!! what will be ur reaction if some one still your cp?

Last edited by xxaylaxx (2008-12-05 07:06:12)

alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xxaylaxx]what will be ur reaction if some one still your cp?[/quote] u mean stole? well...maybe i'll be mad..furious..lewl. OA. haha. this one.. what will be ur reaction if u caught ur crush staring at u? :wow:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll blush :wow::wow: and secretly be happy because he looks at me too :D how would you react if someone suddenly kisses you? :]
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it depends. if he's cutie, hottie or handsome,,, i'll be uber [i]kilig[/i].. i'll smile..blush .. haha. if he's not.. i'll be furious, mad and punch him million times. eww how bout this.. what will be ur reaction if you'll caught ur bf/gf kissing other guy/girl?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:58

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy