• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

i never have a lot of friend
archiezangel28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

:cry: aw............ :cry: i am in love...
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

so good to you.. if im the famouse drummer in a band?
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

shockedddd!!!! :) haha.. :P if i am ur bestfriend?? ^^
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll kick you :norose::P what will be ur reaction if im a rockstar :P :question:
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

"o'cmon" whta's your reaction if i was in your house...eating all what's inside your ref?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll kick u out for sure =D what if i become a moderator?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

"ok fine..." what if you fell off a car? hehe
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll happy =D :P what if im a ghost ?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll call TAPS immadiately.. =D what if i'm a girl?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll see the truth first =D what if im a police and you have much drugs ?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll gonna deal with u!.. haha... lol. what will be ur reaction if ur lying in a coffin when u wake up in the morning!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll wake Up, see around me and Say......."am i in Hell Already?" =D what if ur weight gain up to 10 Kg?
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohh myyy gawwd! heavy much? what will your reaction be if you fell of the stairs?
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cry of course,, that really hurts ----- what will be ur reaction if your prof thow the board eraser to you because your noisy:lol:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bright red face... i stole my friends boyfriend...
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll take it back from you :eh: what if i enter your house without your permissions :eh:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll beat the dude out of you.. =D if I am your husband?=D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah u wish... rofl.... sike :D imma good dude in the entire world....
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll kill you in a barbaric manner.. hehehe.. :lol: if I become the President of The United States?:paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:38

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy